Chapter 26

A/N: Hey guys! Here’s another chapter, with lots of explanations. I don’t really know how to feel about it, but it had to said, so here you go.  I will try to update more as soon as possible, I promise. Enjoy!

Comment, Vote, Fan (Follow)!~

Chapter 26 (Tory’s POV)

                Vincent somehow managed to stand up while holding me. This man makes me feel I weigh as much as a feather. “You okay?” he whispered in my ear, as I was still hiding my head in his neck. I nodded and took a deep breath before turning to the crowd we had gathered.

                “Then what were they doing?” Don asked still confused by the situation.

                “I’ll tell you in a few years kid,” Ralph responded, smirking in our direction.

                Don shrugged no longer caring. “I’m tired mommy. Can I go back to sleep?” he asked while rubbing his eyes.

                “Uh sure honey.” I looked to Vincent, “Where will we be sleeping?” I asked quietly.

                “I was hoping you would stay with me,” Vincent replied as I walked to Don and picked him up. He instantly leaned towards me and got comfortable.

                “I can’t, I’m sorry.” I looked down at Don as he began to fall asleep.

                He nodded in understanding, “Follow me.”

                “Goodnight guys,” I called as I walked away, still slightly embarrassed. They each called out their goodnights as we walked out of the room. Its weird how whenever I’m in the room with Vin, I felt like we were the only ones there, no one else mattered but him.

                He led me in silence up some steps, taking a few turns and finally stopped in front of a door. He looked at me for a second, as if hesitating, before opening the door. He stepped to the side and let me enter. I gasped as I entered. The room was huge! It was decorated in black furniture and the walls painted a light grey. It was beautiful, there were a few pictures hanging around, meaning someone was currently occupying the room. I looked at him questioningly. I noticed another picture hanging behind his head. I shifted Don in my arms and approached the picture, only to stare at a picture of myself. “Why is there a picture of me here?” I asked.

                He blushed, “Uh-I took it a while back, if it makes you feel better.”

                I rose an eyebrow in question, “You mean when you were still stalking me?”

                He turned even redder as he looked at the floor. There was silence as I waited for a reply. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. “I couldn’t help myself. You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

                Now I was the one blushing as I looked at him and smiled. “This is your room then?”

                “Yes. And don’t worry I’ll stay in another room, since I know you won’t want me to stay here with you.”

                “It’s not that I don’t want to. The opposite actually. But I need to stay with Donovan. This is a lot to take in for a child. It’s a lot for me to take in! You have some explaining to do by the way.”