Chapter 10

A/N: I apologize for the long wait. My thoughts took a little longer than I thought to get together for this chapter. Its short I know, and I also know that I keep saying that. I will make the next chapter long, I promise! Vote, Comment, Fan! Enjoy!! xD

Chapter 10 (Vincent POV)

I growled seeing her run away from me once again. "Go, I'll be out in a second," Meredith told her. Tory looked into the eyes of my little sister for assurance. When she seemes to find what she was looking for, making sure I wouldn't hurt her, she nodded and left.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"Helping a friend. What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't-"

"You don't know? You're just scaring her! Who gave you this bright idea?"

"Don't talk to me like that," I growled, "I am your brother , but I am also your Alpha." The authority was evident in my voice. She bowed her head in submission. "I told you that no one was to enter!"

"I was following orders," she whispered, her head still bowed.

"What? You're orders were to stay out!"

"Yes." She said, finally lifted her head and meeting my eyes.

"Who's order?" I demanded.

"My Luna." She turned around and left me standing there dumbfounded.

I felt a surge of pride to hear her call Tory her Luna.But still, my mate doesn't want to be anywhere near me, so she wouldn't be taking that position anytime soon, unfortunetly. I left the bathroom and followed right behind her. I had to set her straight on how things were at the moment, though I'm pretty sure she knows it all anyway. She hadn't gotten too far, I went up to her, grabbed her arm and dragged her to Tom's office. Tom was sitting at his desk, but made no move to leave, probably staying behind for damage control.

"Yes, she will be you're Luna, but that's after she is mated to me, and since she can't stand to be in my presence, she still doesn't have that title," I told her.

"In my eyes, she is my Luna. And by the way things are going, she won't be yours for quite some time," she responded, "Who gave you this bright idea anyway?"

I looked at the floor. "Ralph."

"Why would you listen to him? For the love of all that's Holy, why?"

"No one else has any ideas! And the only person she has gone out with refuses to help me," I said glaring at Tom. He looked away sheepishly. I knew he was happy that he had gone out with her, but he kept telling me that it wasn't his place to help. That it was all up to me.

"She is your mate! Not Ralph's. It isn't his place to give ideas. She is only seeing the bad side of you. Makes it seem like you're a teenager who has never asked someone out before." From the corner of my eye, I saw Tom nod. "You have to ask her out, but it has to come from you, not Ralph or anyone else. And locking her in a bathroom is definetly not the way to do it. You're an amazing guy Vin, but the way things are going, she'll never find that out."

"Okay," I whispered. This was the first time Meredith has ever spoken to me like that. The first time her Alpha blood has made an appareance.

"Good!" she said, the smile back on her face. "And stop being sad around her. That's not helping either."

"How am I suppose to be happy when I know she's going to turn me down!" I exclaimed.

"Try to think of the happiness you'll feel when she finally says yes."

I smiled. I never thought I'd be taking relationship advice from my little sister. "Okay, Okay. How come it was so easy for you and Blake?"

"We are both wolves. You on the other hand, are destined to be mated to a human my dear brother."

"Okay, now that this is settled," Tom said, speaking for the first time, "Get out of here, you caused anough trouble for one day." We all laughed.

Meredith and I walked out of the office, leaving Tom just as we found him, behind his desk. She went back to work, and I left the place. I had a lot to think about before giving it another shot tomorrow.

The Love We ShareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara