Chapter 15

A/N: I'm thankful to all of you have read my story thus far. So here you go guys! I hope you enjoy it! Comment, Vote, Fan~

Chapter 15 (Vincent POV)

I couldn't seem to be able to wipe the goofy grin off my face. She said yes! And I didn't even have to ask her this time. I walked to the woods near the diner and started running. As soon as I got enough speed, I jumped and shifted into my black wolf. The size of our wolves go according to the size we are as humans, those however, that have alpha blood have the tendency to be bigger. And since I am the alpha, my wolf is the biggest in the pack.

I ran until I reached the pack house. We all have the habit of coming home in our wolf forms, so the door is usually slightly ajar so that everyone can get in. I found the guys in the living room playing video games. They never seem to have anything to do. I shook my head disapprovingly at them but they just laugh at my expression, even as I wolf I was still grinning from ear to ear. I left them and ran to my room and shifted back and threw on a pair of shorts only to run back downstairs.

"She said yes!" I screamed. They all stayed silent for a few moments before they jumped up to congratulate me.

"So when's she moving in?"

"Finally you got a mate!"

"We got a Luna!" They were all screaming their congrats and their joy.

"She said yes to a date."

"Oh," Alex said.

"We got excited for no reason," Ralph said laughing as they all sat back down.

I growled at him causing one of them to yell, "Guys! It's a start!"

"True enough," Marcus said agreeing with him.

"Come on! I want to finish kicking your ass," Ralph said as he turned back to the TV and picked up the remote he had thrown down.

I grumbled as I walked away. I thought they would have been more excited. I ran up the stairs to Meredith's room. I knocked and waited for her reply.

"Come in," she called.

"You decent?" I asked before touching the door again.

"That's why I'm saying you can come in."

"Okay," I said chuckling and opening the door. I looked around the room, surprised to not see Blake.

"He's not here," she said reading my mind. "So I hear you have a date."

"Yea. How'd you know?"

"The guys gave me a heads up," she said pointing to her head, showing me that they used the pack mind link to communicate. "So what are you planning? Or is that why you're here?"

"You got me."

"Never thought I would be giving my older brother dating advice," she giggled.

"You said you wouldn't help me convince her, you never said anything about after she agreed."

"Yea, yea. I'll help. Got any ideas?"

"Well I've never really been on an official date before."

She looked at me shocked. "Are you serious?"