Chapter 21

A/N: So…uh… I’ve been gone a while… I apologize! I got caught up in my rollercoaster of a life. But here you go! A new chapter, after *cough* months *wince* I usually hate doing a point of view change in the middle of a chapter which is why they usually end up short, but since I’ve been gone I tried to make it longer. So watch out for the POV change. Hope you like it!

Vote, Comment, Fan (Follow)! Enjoy! ~

Chapter 21 (Vincent’s POV)

                With the double date soon approaching, I was getting more and more anxious. She didn’t really want to interact with me as of late. She did only what was necessary and polite to do. Needless to say, I no longer got my hello and goodbye kisses. Our relationship had just begun and she was already mad. I couldn’t keep my mate happy for more than a few days. Pathetic.

                I asked Meredith why Tory seemed upset. She was actually helpful this time and admitted to me that Anya went to visit Tory. Hearing this enraged me more than I was willing to admit. She had the nerve to approach her. After Meredith told me what Anya said to my angel, I understood her anger. But I would never betray her knowing that I’ve finally found her after looking and waiting for her for so many years.

                I quickly summoned Anya to my office the first chance I got. “I knew you’d miss me,” were the first words out of her mouth when she entered. She walked towards me, swaying her hips more than necessary. “It’s about time that you came to your senses.”

                “Sit down.” I commanded.

                “Gladly.” She came around my desk and sat on my lap.

                “Get off me before I fling you off. And sit your ass in the chair, where you belong.”

                “But I belong right here,” she said seductively.

                As much as she was trying, it only annoyed me more. She knew very well that she was not my mate. Now that I’ve found Tory, there was no reason for her to be around me any more than needed. “You do not! And you are well aware of it,” I growled at her.

                She pouted, but got up nonetheless and made her trip around the desk, swaying her hips once more. “Why are you so angry babe? I’m just trying to show some love.”

                “I don’t want your love. Never wanted it.”

                “Oh but you sure did, you seemed to love me whenever you were inside of me.”

                “I wanted your body and nothing more.” She gasped and opened her mouth to reply, but I cut her off. “You were just there to pass the time. And it was a mistake. You seemed to have misinterpreted everything. You know very well that you are not my mate! I found her now and you need to get out of your delusion that you’ll be mine. The elders chose you if I were unlucky enough to never find Tory, but I have now and you need to stop!”

                She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me. “Why would you choose a human over me? She’s worth nothing!”

                I shot out of my chair and wrapped my hand around her thin neck. “If you ever disrespect my mate, your Luna, again, I will kill you. History or no history,” I growled my wolf on the brim of taking over. I knew as she shook in fear staring into my eyes that she was looking into black pits of rage. “Do I make myself clear?”