Chapter Twelve: I Love You

Start from the beginning

“Nice shirt.” Harry tells me, winking and I look down, I was only wearing Niall’s t-shirt that I had slipped on when I went for breakfast, and Niall was just in his boxers.

“Nice hair.” Louis adds, winking at us both. “I wonder why they both have messy hair, Harry.” Louis mocks, and my cheeks flush as I attempt to tame my hair.

“If you’ve just come here to be dicks, you can just fuck off.” Niall retorts, his hands steadying him against the counter.

“Touchy!” Louis hollers. “We only came to tell you that we have a free day today!” The two boys’ chuckle, obviously thinking something inappropriate about what we do in our free day.

“Jackasses.” I swear when they leave and Niall laughs.

“They were only joking, Lennox.” Niall replies, moving back to be on the counter, placing his hands back onto my hips.

“I’m not talking about that.” I reply, “They forgot to say Happy Birthday to you!” Niall groans.

“I was hoping you would forget.” He complains and I jump off the counter.

“Like I’d forget my boyfriend’s birthday!” I tell him, kissing him on the lips. “Do you want your present now?” I ask him and he sighs, looking away from me. “I’ll give it to you when you get home tonight. You are coming home tonight, aren’t you?” Niall was flying over to Dublin to play gold for charity, so I was left by myself all day, I might see what Dani is doing...I have not spoken to her for like a day.

I pulled out my phone and quickly sent Dani a text asking what she was doing today, and then pulled up Twitter.

@LennooxByrnesss: Happy Birthday to the most amazing boyfriend @NiallOfficial ! Love you babe! <3 xxxxx

I hear Niall’s phone buzz on the counter and Niall chuckles when he pulls the eggs off the oven and looks down at his phone.

“I love you too babe.” I freeze. Not daring to look up from my phone. Was I hearing things? I am sure 1 week is too early to say the L word to each other. “Lennox?” I look up and he’s smiling at me. “What’s wrong?” I attempted to talk through my dry throat, but I only croak.

“Isn’t it a bit...soon?” I ask him and Niall laughs, moving towards me again.

“Lennox... I have been in this relationship two years longer than you have... I replayed what things would be like for us repeatedly since I met you. If I can persist for two years and finally be here with the girl of my dreams, standing looking like the most gorgeous girl, when she doesn’t even realise it, and I realise I don’t ever want to lose her. Well... I think if I can think all that and more, then I love you.” I step closer towards him and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately in reply to what he said. I was falling for Niall, too quickly. It was so quick I hadn’t even realised that I loved him that much.

“I’d better go and pack.” He groans and I shake my head, pulling him into another addictive kiss. I didn’t want him to go.

“Don’t go.” I beg, kissing behind his ear and I can hear his breathing become heavier.

“You have no idea how much I want to stay here with you.” He tells me, linking his fingers with mine. “But it’s for charity.”

“Fine.” I kiss his cheek. “But I’ll be here tonight waiting for you.” I whisper seductively into his ear and he chuckles, pulling me into another kiss.

“I can’t wait.” He tells me, and then walks into the bedroom to pack his things for Dublin.

From: Peazerrrr