Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Leo's POV

We all spun around to the unexpected voice. I smiled at the unknown person who gave me disgusted look. I know she did not just do that! Little bitch!

"Who the hell are you?" I asked angrily.

"I don't know who you are but girl I gotta a little poem for you! Roses are red, bananas are yellow, wanna go out with a nice fellow?" he said grabbing the girl's hand and planting a kiss on her chick.

"Um, we met like billions of time! Remember, Polly?" she reminded Fang who just stared out into space.

"Polly...polly?" he mumbled to himself while looking up.

"Oh my god! We fucked so many times!" she yelled.

"......Yeaaaaah I don't know!" he said looking at her.

"Ugh!" groaned the slut and then stomped her blue heel on the floor.

"............So you wanna go out?" he asked which made her stop whining.

"Yeah but how about we just skip the going out and like go to your room instead." squeaked the bitch.

"Damn, you straight up hoe ain't cha!" scoffed Bethany.

"Yeah, seriously get your fake ass outta here!" yelled April. 

"Ugh! Whatever but I'll see you later Fangy." She yelled but then rubbed her nasty infected hand on Fang's chest.

"Woo! Gave me the shivers!" said Fang who faked shivering which looked like he was dancing.

"That girl is whore Fang! Really!" I said smacking him on the head.

"Ow! And whatever I don't care! As long as she has a kitty cat, I'm ready to salute!" he said laughing.

"EW!!" screamed me, April and Bethany.

April walked out of the room looking annoyed. I looked Bethany who just shrugged.

"What crawled up her ass?" asked Fang looking at us.

"Well, let's pray to Jesus it wasn't your dog!" I said and walked out.

"Oh you got jokes huh!" yelled Fang who was following me.

I looked for April but she was nowhere to found. I still wonder does April like Fang? Omg! That would be so amazing! I decided to go back to my dorm i mean I'm sure April will come back besides she promised she was going to do my makeup. No, she probably just wants to be alone. I walked back inside the dorm room and walked inside. I saw Bethany sitting on the couch while Fang ate cheese puffs.

"Hey uh Leo! You gotta lil present from Crimson!" squealed Bethany.

She had in her hands,  a box of chocolates , a teddy bear and a rose. I was about to grab it when Fang snatched it out of Bethany's hands.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"I get to keep the chocolates!" yelled Fang while cheese puffs fell out of his mouth.

"Ugh! Fine!" I yelled.

"And, your dude said that to tell you to do whatever it says on the letter and he told me to make you swear to the Crimson Chin that you will do it." Said Fang.

"The Crimson Chin?" I laughed.

"Shut it, he's awesome like Cosmo!" defended Fang.

"Whatever and yeah ok whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Say it right." said Fang and I sighed deeply.

"I promise to the Crimson Chin that I will follow any commands that is written on this letter written by Crimson." I said while holding up my hand.

"Good...now go nuts." He said handing me everything EXCEPT the chocolates.

I opened the card and began reading it.

 (NOTE STARTS)

"Hey um well this is a poem I wrote so I hope you like it!"

"I love you more than you know

You make my heart flow

When I don't see you I turn into a creep

It's so bad that I can't even sleep

I must say you have nice rack

Your theme song to me is baby got back

I also forgot that you have a nice ass

Maybe sometimes you can give me a flash

I have a request so hear me out

Please don't gimmie that pout

Go fuck your GUY best friend until he says bang

You can tell his name starts with FANG!"

Bwahahahahhah what up bitch! You actually fell for it! Haaaa! ^^SEXY ASS POEM I KNOW! It only took me eight and half hours to write it! Yeah boooiiii!!!!

Love Fang!

And come and fuck meeee!!!!

(NOTE ENDS)

"Fang!" I yelled snapping my head up to glare at him but he was gone and so was Bethany.

"FANG!!!!" I screamed.  "Where the fuck did you go!" I screamed running around.

"L-l-leo." Whimpered a voice and I looked back.

"What happened to you!" I yelled with my eyes wide in fright.

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIESJ

HAHAHAH I CAME UP WIT THE POEM! ITS PRETTY BEAST I KNOWJ