Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Leo's POV

My mind and body was now controlled by anger, I kept coming up ways to destroy Axon but I felt like they weren't more painful enough. I watched as Fang paced back and forth feeling frustrated, he would occasionally punch a wall or something hoping it would cool him off. Honestly, I never thought this side of Fang existed. He was always happy and cheerful that I never pictured an angry version of him. Bethany was trying to calm her brother down but he wouldn't. You could see pain clearly in his eyes.

"I think the best thing we can do is let Crimson handle it." I said breaking the silence, Fang snapped his head toward me and then squinted. He walked up to me and stared at me in disbelief.

"Is this your great plan?" he mocked, he chuckled without humor while he glared at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you want me to do Fang? We can't kill him! The only person that can actually hurt him is

Crimson!" I shouted letting him know that I did care about April. I don't want us get killed along with

Axon.

"Your precious Crimson is not going to help us damn it! AXON IS HIS BEST FRIEND!" screamed Fang, his eyes were wide and his face was turning red. I clenched my fists and stormed off. I ran off to Crimson's mansion knowing that he would help me in this. I saw his black mansion appear and I raced toward the front door. I started pounding hoping he was home. The door finally opened revealing the old butler.

"Ah, Miss. Leo!" he said happily. He let me in and told me where Crimson was. I ran up the stairs to his study, I slammed the door open and was face with the devil himself.

"Axon" I growled.

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: