Chapter 17

THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT

Bethany's POV

"What the fuck Bethany!" yelled Crimson. You could see his veins and more importantly his FANGS popping out when he yelled.

My teeth started chattering and I looked to Fang for help. He nodded and walked over to Crimson.

"Calm down man, what's done is done." said Fang returning to his normal voice.

"Shut up Marco Hayden Blake Jeff Sanders!" said Crimson.

"Okay, if you're going to say the name then say it right! There is no Jeff in Marco Roger Hayden Jackson Blake Sanders!" snapped Fang.

"Whatever fag." mumbled Crimson rolling his eyes.

"You just mad that Leo there couldn't be your fiancé! Oh shit! Leo!" yelled Fang and ran into the room next door.

We all ran into room next door to see Leo holding her shoe as a weapon against April.

"What the hell?!" I shrieked with eyes wide looking at them both.

"BETHANY! HELP! APRIL IS TRYING TAKE ME TO THE LEMON KINGDOM WHERE I GONNA BE EATEN BY LEMONS!" screamed Leo while throwing her shoe at April's face.

"Ooooohhh." said me, Crimson and Fang scrunching our faces as April got smacked with the shoe.

"AHHHHH!!!" yelled Leo and she ran out the door.

"What's wrong with her?!" yelled Fang while we all ran out the door looking for Leo.

"Fang gave her pills because she getting nervous but it turns out those were pills to get high, speaking of the pills why do you have them?" I demanded.

"Those were Axon's! Not mine! He got high here and left em I guess." said Crimson following Leo's scent to the kitchen.

Fang was already in the kitchen because we could hear him yelling at Leo.

"FANG! DON'T LET THE LEMONS TAKE ME!" cried Leo.

"I WON'T! I PROMISE!" said Fang.

We all looked at Fang who was calming Leo down by saying he was going to protect her from lemons.

"Hey you guys." Said April and we all turned to her.

"IT'S A LEMON!" she yelled and threw the lemon at Fang and Leo who screamed like little girls.

"April!" I yelled and she shrugged.

I decided it was best to just knock her out so I used one of my spells. In two seconds, Leo was on the ground with her eyes shut.

"Phew! Damn, this girl is A LOT of work!' said Fang grabbing Leo and threw her on his shoulder.

"Ok, I'm confused." said Crimson.

"About?" I asked.

"About the lemons and did we get on the topic about lemons." He said.

"Oh, Leo HATES lemons like she is disgusted by them so I guess that's why she went crazy and second because when I was trying to calm her down I said I will make her my special cake with lemons and that's when Leo thought I was a bad person who worked for the lemons." answered April.

"Ohh." said Crimson nodding his head.

"Oh so you are coming to the party tomorrow night right?" asked Fang.

"Yeah, I'll be there." answered Crimson.

"Cool, alright we gotta take Miss. High here home so peace out mofo!" yelled Fang.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LEMONSSSS

Lol

COMMENT

LOVE, PEACE & COOOOKIES

ALSO READ MY OTHER BOOK CALLED INDIAN GIRL TAKES ON THE WORLD!!

THANK YOU BUH BYEEEE J