Chapter 2 :P

Chapter 2

Leora's POV

I was gone from that place. No matter sluttly sister and no more soulmate Shadow. I don't care, this is my new life and I'm excited. I was now standing in front of this huge black scary awesome school. It was like a castle but coolier. I already turned in my papers and shit so I could go to this school so I'm good. I walked in to the castle like school. There were a lot of guys looking at me but I ignored them. I walked to main office where I saw a lady with short brown hair and dark blue eyes. She smiled and asked me for my name. I gave her my name and she gave me my room number and key.

Room 373

I followed the directions that she gave me and I found my room 373. I opened the door to see two girls and one guy sitting there.

"Uh hi." I said.

"Oh snap! We got a new roomie!" said the guy getting up.

"Damn girl! You are mighty fiiiiiiiiine!" said the guy.

He was pretty hot, dirty blonde hair, nice abs and blue eyes. He stood there smiling at me and I smiled back. He was cute but I think we would be good friends not a couple.

"Sorry about him, I'm April and that over is Fang." Said a girl with short black hair and green eyes.

"But the ladies call me the Fangster." Said Fang.

"Uh huh, I'm Bethany by the way." Said other girl with blond hair with black streaks.

She was pretty also, long blonde hair with black streaks and light blue eyes. She walked over to me and smiled.

"I'm Leora." I said.

"Leeeeeeeoraaaaaaaaa." Said Fang.

"Er yeah." I said smiling.

"Sorry, he can be werid sometimes." Said April.

"Oh its cool." I said.

"So why don't we get to know each other.....um wanna come with us to the café?" asked Bethany.

"Alright." I said putting my bags down and following them out.

We walked out of the room and into a hall. Teens stared at me but again I ignored them and followed the guys. Finally, we got to the café. We walked to a table and sat down. Fang went to go get coffee while us girls sat and talked. They told me about themselves. April is the smart one in the group, Fang is the ladies man and the funny one in the group, Bethany is the gothic cheerleader which it is totally cool. Fang came back with our coffee and started telling werid jokes. After that, the guys asked me if I had any questions about the school. I did of course.

"Um so do they have like groups?" I asked.

"Yeah, kinda but you need to worry abou them." Answered Bethany.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well first because your hanging out with head cheerleader then your hanging out with smartest girl in the school and the your hanging out with second coolest guy in school." Said Bethany.

"Second?" I asked.

"The first one is the stupid vampire prince. Prince Crimson, that mega douche steals all my ladies!" whined Fang.

"Oh, sorry Fang." I said patting his hand.

"I'm cool, I'm cool." He said taking a deep breath.

Jus t then the lunch doors slammed open. I looked up to see about seven hot guys standing there smirking at everyone. The middle one was hottest, he had jet black hair with red eyes and a nice ass body. He walked inside the lunch with his gang following.

"Where's the new girl?" he asked loudly.

No one answered.

What the hell?! Why is everyone so afraid of him?! I don't think so and so I got up and yelled.

"Aye! Yo freak boy! I'm right here!"

His head snapped to my direction, his eyes were fixed on my face and he smiled slighty but then quickly replaced it with a smirk. He walked over to me.

"No one speaks to me like that but since your new I'll go easy on you." He said.

"Man! Shut up!" I said.

"Excuse me!" he yelled.

"You heard me! You do you think you are! Coming in here thinking "oh I'm the shit and I'm so mucho cool!" I said.

"EVERYONE OUT!" he yelled and in a flash everyone was gone.

He stared at me with confusion, anger and love? Odd but okay. He grabbed the chair behind him and sat down. His eyes were still on my face.

"Can ya stop staring at me like a freak?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said smirking.

I clenched my fists wanting to punch him so badly but I controlled myself. I fake smiled at him which made smile even more.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked.

"Uhhh a douche bag?" I said.

"Haha, no I'm Prince Crimson, prince of the vampires." He said.

"Well, that's great kiddio now buh bye." I said walking away from him but he grabbed my hand.

I looked at him and he said something that shocked me.

"I'll see you later." And then winked.

He then disappeared and I stood there looking confused. I looked around and then left the lunch room. I walked ot my room and opened the door. I saw Bethany pacing and April biting her nails. Fang was on the couch....drunk?

"OMG! I'm so glad you're okay!" yelled April attacking me with a hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said hugging her back.

"I can't believe you did that! That's prince Crimson! GRR!" yelled Bethany.

"Calm down Bethany, she's alright." Said April.

"I LIKE PEANUTS!" yelled Fang from the couch.

"He get's drunk when he's worried about something or someone." Said Bethany.

"Oh damn baby! You smell so good!" moaned Fang who was making out with his pillow.

"He's making out with a pillow." I said.

"Fang! You are making out with a pillow!" yelled April.

"Shut up! You wish you were sexy as her!" yelled Fang.

"Whatever!" yelled April rolling her eyes.

"You guys, watch this." Said Bethany and then snatched the pillow from Fang.

"NO! BABY COME BACK!" he yelled.

Bethany ran into her room while Fang started crying.

"NOOOOOOO! MY LOVE! SHIT! I MISS HER ALREADY! OH, I REMEMBER THE DAY WE MET SHE WAS WEARING THAT SEXY ASS RED PILLOW CASE! DAMN! I HATE YOU BETHANY!" yelled Fang.

That's when there was a knock on the door.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SORRY I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME 