Chapter 16 :DDD

I'm so awesome for uploading J

99999999999         

Chapter 16

Bethany's POV

The King's deep voice stopped Fang and the queen from their little chit chat.

"Where's your fiancé Crimson?" he asked.

"Well, um dad she's right here." Said Crimson fake smiling as he ran over to me. He wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and brought me close to his warm body. I inhaled his sweet scent and smiled. I did like Crimson but do I now? I think Crimson likes Leo and Leo likes him so maybe I should back off. Yeah, I can't do that to her. She's my best friend and almost like my sister.

"Actually your highness, I'm not his fiancé." I said strongly. Crimson's body froze and his arm started shaking. The king's face went shock to angry.

"Then did my son lie to me?" he roared. Crimson gulped but showed no emotion.

"Well, actually your majesty." I said taking in a deep breath. "Leora is sick so she couldn't come and then we thought you might think that Crimson was lying about being engaged so I thought I should act like his fiancé but I can't do that. I'm sorry for lying and for everything else." I said.

The king looked.....calm? Whoa, I thought he was going to freak but I guess not. I looked at the queen and she was staring at her husband. Fang was looking at his nails and Crimson looked emotionless.

"Well, I guess we'll come back when she feels better." said the king and I nodded.

"Let's go sweetheart." ordered the king as he turned toward the door.

"Wait sweetie." Said the queen and looked at Fang.

"Yes your highness." said Fang waiting for her to say something.

"How would you like to be my personal assistant?' she asked.

"Hell-" Fang was saying but I shot him a look and he went quiet.

"Uh I have to get back to you on that your majesty." Fang said quietly

"Alright and call me Darcy." Said the queen.

"Darcy oh damn, I like." said Fang.

"Excuse me!" growled the king.

"Oh Darcy, I don't like no, no, nah not Darcy." said Fang quickly.

"Good." said the king and grabbed the queen's hand.

He said bye and dragged the queen out of the room.

"Daaaaaaarccyy. -D-D-D-D-Dar dar dar dar dar cyyy! Whatchu gonna do now bitch! Darcy" said Fang.

"What?!" growled the king who I'm guessing still wasn't outside yet. Fang went pale and his eyes bugged out.

"I said FARTSY! I FEEL SO FARTSY! DID NOT SAY DARCY! SHIT I JUST SAID DARCY DAMN I DID IT AGAIN!" yelled Fang.

I heard the door slam downstairs and the royals were gone well except for one who really looks upset right now.

"Bethany." hissed Crimson.

"oh shit." I whimpered.

LOVE, PEACE & COOOOKIES!!!

 sorry i know its short :(