Chapter 12 (:

here ya gooo

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Leora's POV

"You know Shadow?" I asked in shock.

"How could I not? That bastard stole my soulmate!" he hissed.

"Wait, I'm confused." I said.

"I'll explain." he said taking a deep breath.

"Shadow and I use to be best friends ever since we were born. He knew about me never being with my mate and shit. Well, the day I found my mate, I felt things like lust, love and more. It was great, first time meeting your soulmate and all but then it was gone. I felt nothing towards her, she was just a regular girl to me. Well, after that I knew that me and her won't have love relationship so I wanted to be atleast friends with her. I went up to her and talked to her. I knew she started liking me because I could feel it but I had no feelings toward her. After that, I went home and told Shadow about it. He told he was sorry and blah. The day after that, I invited my soulmate to a restaurant because Shadow wanted to meet her. She said yes and from that day I started hating Shadow. I caught them having sex and even though I had no feelings toward...it still hurt because after all she was my soulmate." He said.

"Oh my gosh..." I whispered.

"Wait, how do you know Shadow?" he asked.

"He was my soulmate." I said quietly.

"....I'm sorry Leora." He whispered.

"It's alright, he didn't want me and I could care less I mean he can suck an old man's dick if he thinks I care." I said rudely and Crimson chuckled.

"So what was your soulmate's name?" I asked.

"Clover Witchers." He replied and my eyes went wide in shock.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"What?" he asked confused.

"T-that's my sister." I replied.

"What?!?!" he screamed this time.

"Yeah" I said quietly.

"So your telling me that both of our soulmates ditched us and went with each other?" I asked

"Y-yeah." He replied.

"What the fuck." I said.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WHATCHU THINK???

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ALSO U GUYS TELL OTHERS TO READ THIS BECAUSE I WANT THIS TO BE ON THE HOT LIST (YEAH BABY!!) LOL

LOVE, PEACE & COOOKIES

i know its short but sorry gg