Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Leo's POV

I watched the sun go down, the sky looked so beautiful. I just stared like it was the best thing in the world. From the corner of my eye, I could see Crimson staring at me with this odd look on his face. I was debating whether to ask or just leave it alone.

"Maybe we should go." Crimson said in low voice, his voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and nodded. We got up and dusted our bottoms. We started walking away from the sunset and to his mansion. He opened the front door for me like a gentlemen but somethign bothered me.

"Crimson, aren't you mad that you killed your best friend?" I asked causing him to stop, he slowly turned around and faced me.

"Of course I'm mad but that doesn't change what Axon did. I warned him so many times but he never took it seriously so he had it coming." he replied, he scratched his head and then walked into the study room. I followed behind, I looked over to where Axon's body once was. I guess the maid or the butler took it. I sat on his desk and watched him.

He walked over to his large leather couch and sat down. He let out a huge sigh and then started staring in space. He looked troubled, he looked was in a deep thought.

"Crimson?" I called, he opened his eyes and smiled a dazzling smile. My heart melted as I saw his smile. What made me really happy was that it wasn't a smirk, it was a smile. I giggled which caused him to wear an amused look on his face.

"What?" he asked getting up and coming toward me. His messy black hair flew over his light blue eyes that were filled with happiness and love?

"You." I said poking his chest. He raised an eyebrow and leaned in front of my face.

"How?" he asked, his cool breath blew in my face causing me to shiver. It felt nice, I felt my face getting hot so I leaned away from him. Hurt flashed in his face which puzzled me. Did he like me? No...right?

"Hello? Earth to Leo?" he said snapping his fingers in my face. I grabbed his hand and felt the sparks go off. He squeezed my hand making more fireworks go off. I blushed lightly and looked down. Crimson used his other hand and lifted my chin with his fingers. I looked at him to see his eyes supplied with love. He leaned in, I closed my eyes and waited for his lips.

Then I felt them.

His lips made contact with mine. I felt my body loose control, my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. I felt like a bag of fireworks just went loose and were creating so many sparks. His touch felt amazing and I couldn't help but want more. I whimpered when he broke our kiss making him chuckle.

"I see you liked our kiss." Crimson commented making me blush. I did like our kiss but more importantly I think I was starting to like Crimson. I don't understand why any girl wouldn't or my sister. I smiled and his my face in his neck. He kissed the top of my head and mumbled something.

"I wish you were my mate and not your sister." he whispered after breaking our hug. I looked at his face to see if he was serious and he was.

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrows in surprise. He nodded, I thought about what he said and then a light bulb went off in my head. I started smile as I played my plan in my head.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You said that you wanted to be my mate right?" I asked and he nodded with a confused look.

"Well, my sister created a ring for herself so she won't love you and she also made one for Shadow so why not make one for us." I said.

"I already have a ring." he stated and I looked at him with a where face.

"Well, it's not a ring. It's actually a tattoo. My aunt is a witch and she did it for me." he explained.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." I replied, watching as Crimson rolled up his sleeve to show me his tattoo of a weird design.

"That's so cool." I commented touching his tattoo. I ignored the tingles and traced the design. He smiled and kissed my lips again.

I broke the kiss and I looked at him with an evil smirk.

"I have an idea."

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: