Chapter 25

ALRIGHT! THIS CHAPTER IS TO SHORT_STUFF01!!!

WHOOPPP

WHOOOOOOPP

WHOOOOOOOOOOPP

ENJOOYY

Chapter 25

Leo's POV

Crimson waited for me to tell him what my amazing idea was but I stopped. My idea was pretty out there. There was a legend saying that if you didn't want your mate or if your mate died and you found someone else that has a same problem well you could mate with them. So since both of our mates ditched us and we both like each other....we could do it. I bit my lower lip as I thought this through. In order for this to work, we had to get married and well have sex. I felt my face getting hot as I thought about me and Crimson together.

"So am I going to know your idea or not?" whined Crimson, I snapped out of my thoughts and then glanced at him. Should I tell him or not?

"LEO!" called Crimson.

"What? What?" I yelled snapping back to the real world. He let out his sigh and gave me a weird look.

"Can you please tell me?" he begged.

I looked him in the eye seeing that he was dying to know what was the big plan in my head.

"Well....there is-is an old legend saying that you can mate with someone who lost their mate but in order to do that.....you have to get married and have sex with them." I rushed, I said all this with my head hanging down. I was too scared to see his face.

"So?" he finally spoke, my head shot up and I looked at him in surprise. Was he serious? I felt my eyebrows raised as he smiled at me.

"I don't see the problem." he said, he placed his arms around me and held me tight to his chest. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Don't you think that my ex best friend and your sister got away too easy?" he questioned, I scratched my head and shrugged.

"We were both hurt by our real mates. It's not fair how they didn't go through any pain." he told me, I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I guess but then I would've never met you so I don't give a damn." I explained. I smiled at the part where I mentioned him. I was happy and I don't care about them anymore.

"I want revenge Leo." he growled making me cringe. His eyes were filled with fury and his body was slightly twitching because of all the anger building up inside of him.

"Why?" I complained. "What's the point? I whined and he just rolled his eyes.

"Please Leo." he pleaded and I sighed. I did truly love this guy, I nodded as my response and he grabbed me in a hug.

"Good, now I have the perfect plan." he said in creepy voice.

*****

I woke up because of Fang's screaming. I could hear complaining about something which was annoying as hell by the way. No one wants to hear yelling at 7:34 a.m! I growled and stomped to where the noise was coming from. I saw Fang and Bethany arguing in front of the leather couch.

"Ha! I can't believe you hit Marvin!" screeched Bethany.

"I THOUGHT HE WAS A RAPIST!" yelled Fang.

"HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND!" screamed Bethany.

"WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME TELL ME THAT SO I DON'T HIT HIM WITH MY BASEBALL BAT!" roared Fang.

"Still, you don't hit people with a bat!" yelled Bethany.

"I saw a strange creepy boy coming out of my sister's room, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO REACT!" I growled.

"MARVIN! Is not a creepy boy!" defended Bethany.

"His name is Marvin! Who the fuck names their kid Marvin! I know! Pedophile people!" he shouted back. "Even his name is creepy! Marvin? Seriously, like really I bet his street name is "MARVIN DA MOLESTAAAAA!" he yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" screamed Bethany.

"Ha! I bet he goes around in an icecream truck and kiddnaps little children because he's MARVIN DA MOLESTAAAA!"

"FANG!" yelled Bethany. "You gonna get your ass kicked if you don't stop!"

"Please don't let it be MARVIN DA MOLESTAAA!" he cried like elderly woman.

"GUYS!" I yelled finally.

They both looked at me.

"What's going on here?" I asked with a sigh knowing it would be something stupid.

"Fang hit my boyfriend Marvin with a baseball bat because he thought he was a rapist." expained Bethany.

"I heard her scream and he was on her so what am I suppose to do!" defended Fang.

"We were-" she stopped and blushed deep red.

"UGH! You fucked a molster! Damn girl, whatchu smoking?" asked Fang.

"Shut up Fang." hissed Bethany.

"GUYS!" I yelled again before they start yelling again.

"it's not my fault! It was Fang! He's the one acting like asswipe!" yelled Bethany.

"Hey! Hey Bethany! Guess what?" he asked.

"What?" growled Bethany.

"YOU CAN JUST KISS MA BLACK ASSSSS!" he screamed in her face like ghetto voice. I laughed as he snapped her fingers and then tapped his ass.

"YOUR ASS IS WHITE FANG!" yelled Bethany.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW! I COULD'VE BURNED IN THE SUN!" yelled Fang.

"Uh....guys?" called a voice behind us.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: