Chapter 6 (Pic Of April)

HOPE YA LIKE IT!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))

I turned around quickly and faced a really hot guy. He had brownish and reddish hair which was almost covering his dark green eyes. He was dark blue collar shirt with grey skinny jeans with black converse. He was ripped, I could tell and that just made him even more hotter.

"Axon Kills" he said sticking his hand out.

"Right, I'm Leora Witchers." said giving him a fake smile.

This guy seemed a little strange. He flashed me a big smile and we shook hands. His hand was freaking cold! It was like squeezing ice in your palm! I jerked back my hand and looked at him carefully. Who is this guy really? He took something out from his back pocket, it was a piece of paper.

"This is for you." he said handing me the paper.

"Um ok random." I said taking the paper.

"I guess, I'll see you later." he said leaving but no before giving me wink.

I blushed and decided to read the paper later. I started looking around the place hoping another hot guy would come. Just, then I felt something wet on my arm. I looked up and another drip of water dropped on my forehead.

"Great, it's raining." I mumbled.

Gosh! Where is Fang! I honestly didn't mean it! I decided to go back to the dorm and ask for the girls to help me out. I ran back to the dorm. I opened the door and I saw the girls surrounding Fang. They all lifted their heads up and looked at me.

"Fang wants to tell you something." said April patting Fang's back.

Fang's POV

God! I feel horrible! I can't believe I said that to her! I didn't mean any of it and now she's out searching for me! Just then the door opened and in came my dear friend Leora. She was all wet and cold. My face dropped a little when I saw her.

"Fang wants to tell you something." said April patting my back.

I took a deep breath and walked to Leora.

"I'm sorry." I said honestly.

"You are?" she asked in confusion and I nodded.

"I only said that because I didn't want to tell you the real reason. Leora, the same thing happened to me what happened to you except she wasn't my soul mate. My best friend who was human took her away from me, I saw them kissing in the park. I just didn't want you to remember what happened to you. I could see you were enjoying yourself and I didn't want to be the reason why you suddenly went back all sad." I said.

Leora's POV

I hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder.

Never ever do that again!" I yelled.

"Promise and sorry." he said hugging me tightly also.

"You remind so much of my little sister and I would never hurt my sister." he said smiling.

"Ha, I wish you were my brother." I said lightly punching him.

"I could be you know." he said placing his arm around my shoulders.

"You got it.....bro." I said smiling.

"Sweet! Now let's go some where." he said running to the door.

"Aren't you gonna put your pillow in your room?" asked Bethany holding the pillow.

"Nah, put it in the trash." said Fang and the walked out the door.

We smiled and followed him out. We were now walking a park.

"Let's play tag!" squealed Fang and us girls nodded.

"Tag your it!" said Bethany pushing Fang lightly.

"I'm it! I'm it! I'm it!" yelled Fang running around in circles.

He started running like a lunatic when he saw April running.

"Here's FANGY!!!" he screamed and April started screaming.

April ran around a tree and Fang kept following.

"FANGY IS GETTING DIZZY!" he gasped as he fell down on the ground.

"I win! I win! Uh huh! Uh huh uh huh uh huh!" said April doing a dance but then

"SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Fang attacking April.

Fang landed right on top of April who was madly blushing. He quickly got up and looked at April.

"Haha! April, now you that I got you where I want you! I will show you no mercy, you shall see my pure awesomeness power!" he said while laughing evily.

But then April suddenly got up and slammed Fang on the ground. She put her foot on his chest and laughed evily.

"HAHAHAHH! Now I will show you my power!" she laughed evily.

"NO!! HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!" cried Fang.

"You guys are pathetic." yelled Bethany.

"Whatever Beth." said April rolling her eyes and then facing Fang but he was gone.

"SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!!!!" He yelled behind Bethany but Bethany turned and kicked him hard.

He flew to into a tree and then fell on the ground.

"OW! Beth !I hate you!" he yelled.

"You would have gotten me if you didn't yell SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!" yelled Bethany,

"Yeah, but still you hurt me!" whined Fang.

"Whatever bro." said Bethany rolling her eyes.

"Such a meanie bitch! Why am I related to her grrr! Hater, just because I'm so awesome!" he mumbling.

I sat down on the ground and that's I felt something in my pocket. The paper! I forgot!!! I quickly got it out and opened it up.

0000000000000000

Thanks for reading and comment

Fan

Vote

Love, Peace & Coooookies:):):):)