Chapter 5 (Bethany's Pic)

enjoooy

8888888888888888888888888888888

Leora's POV

"Did you really just ask that?" I asked.

"Hey, a man gotta have his bagels." replied Fang leaning back on the couch.

He started smiling when we all started mumbling imature things about thim. Even though he was smiling, I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes. Fang really seems like good guy actually scratch that he is. I wonder why the girl Megan broke up with him, I mean look at him. He's trying to put up an act for us, acting like he's happy when truely he's miserable. In a way, I do kind of relate to him. I;m guessing Megan was his real love and Shadow was my soulmate. They both left us heartbroken and didn't care one bit. I wanted to know why that bitch hurt my friend like that! What gives her the right hurt a nice person like him! My blood started boil thinking of what she said to him and how he reacted. I'm sure he cried because no way a man would make his ex girlfriend a pillow and then make out with it.

"Fang, do you know why she broke up with you?" I asked while looking at Fang. He looked uncomfortable like he wanted to say something but then he didn't.

"Well?" I said staring at his eyes maybe they might give me a clue.

"I don't wanna tell you." said Fang quietly looking at his feet.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because-because it's non of your business." he said suddenly getting up and facing me.

"Oh, I was just trying to help." I said quietly.

"Well, I don't need your help." he hissed and then walked out of the dorm.

I looked at April and Bethany who had their jaw dangling and their eyes wide in shock. I'm guessing they've never seen him mad but why did he suddenly get mad like that? I didn't mean to make him upset or anything! I just wanted to help.......maybe I should stay out of people's business I mean it's not my business. I walked out of the room hoping to find Fang out there some where. He wasn't in the hallways so he must be outside. I walked out of the building and the cold breeze hit me. I felt chills running down my spine, werid thing was that it felt good. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Well if it isn't the new girl." said someone behind me.

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

WONDER WHO IT IS!!!

VOTEEE PLEASE

LOVE, PEACE & COOOOKIES:):):)