Chapter 21

April's POV

(Flashback)

        I sprinted out door, I couldn't take Fang anymore. He doesn't realize that fact that I am in love with him. Does he seriously not notice me drooling over him? I guess not, it's my fault I mean I didn't even tell him. I think Fang sees me as his sister that he protects but why? Why can't he see me more! Do I have to be one of those girls who have to sleep around just to be with him? Maybe, I should just stick to being his best friend. It's proabably for the best, I leaned against the almost dead tree and looked up at the sky. The sky was becoming unclear, it was actually turning grey. It looked like it was about to rain.

"Great, that'll cheer me up." I said with sarcasm.

        I slid down and plopped on the cold ground. I let my head fall into my hands as I kept thinking about Fang. Of all of people why did Fang have to come that night and steal my heart? He doesn't even want me like that or atleast I think he doesn't. Suddenly, I heard something crack. My head shot up and my eyes scanned every tree hoping to catch whoever dared to interrupt me. I found no one but I knew there was someone here. I got up and dusted my jeans.

"Come on out, I know you are there." I called while glancing all around me.

       I examined the trees once more before leaving. I took one step and then SLAM! My hands were pinned up against the tree and my head was in pain because I was slammed up against a tree. I let my eyes focus correctly until finally I could see the douche that pinned me.

It was Axon.

       What the hell did he want! I seriously hated this guy like I wanted to murder him! Axon and I use to date when we 16, we dated for like a year that is until he cheated on me with my cousin Pamila. I kicked his ass then and gave him scar which would remind his ass what he lost. I actually thought that I was in love with him, we had everything in common, we loved everyhing about each other and we never ever even had a fight well except for that night we broke up. It still gives me pain to see him walking around with different girls but because of Fang, I kind of got over him. I like Axon like a little itty bitty bit, that's it!

"So how is my ex doing this fine day?" he asked while stroking my light brown hair. He always did that when he were dating, NO...don't think about that!

"I'm great, now get off me!" I yelled with anger, he flinched when he saw my light green eyes go coal black. His eyes were filled with shock, anger, lust and love? I doubt that, I think I hit my head a little bit too hard.

"I was thinking, how about we start dating again?" he whispered in my ear, his breath tickled my ear.

"Why so you can meet my other cousins?" I asked which caused him to be slient, it looked like he was thinking about his answer?

"No, I really made a huge mistake April, please forgive me." he pleaded but I shook my head.

"Sorry is not acceptable." I said lowly. Sorry doesn't fix anything, you made a mistake and you pay for it, that's how it works.

          He sighed deeply and then suddenly got real close to my face. He slammed his two hands on beside my head and stared at me with this scary look.

"I tried to do it the easy way but" he said while placing his hand on my boob. "now we have to do it the hard way." he whispered and squeezed my breast.

"Get the fuck off me." I hissed and glared at him. A smirk slowly formed on his face and then glanced down at my body.

"No" he said stubbornly and that's when it happened.

        I tried to fight back but Axon was way stronger than me. My powers were useless, I just stood there embarrassed and ashamed as he did what did. He even punched me a couple of times for the fun of it. He laughed when he heard me cry for help. He would make cruel comments like "I knew I should dumped on the first night we had sex" or "The only reason I had sex with you was because I couldn't find anyone else."

The only thing that was on my mind during the whole time was....

Fang.

LOVE, PEACE & COOOKIES:)