Chapter 18

CHECK OUT

HE'S JUST LIKE CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST? I THINK NOT!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

HERE YA GOOOO

Chapter  18

Leo's POV

Damn my head! I groaned and got up from my lumpy bed. I dragged my feet to the bathroom, I looked at myself and I screamed. I heard April and Bethany come running in looking alarmed.

"What?!" yelled both of em and I was about to answer  but then suddenly my bedroom door slammed open.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M COMING LEEEOOOOOO!!!" screamed Fang and ran inside my room with Darth Vader's helmet and lightsaber and did I mention shirtless and his boxers?

"WHAT'S GOING ON! COME ON OUT MUPPETS! LET'S SEE YOU TAKE LEO FROM MEEEEEE!!" he yelled in Darth Vader's voice.

"What the hell Fang?" yelled April taking his helmet off his head.

"I heard Leo scream so I came running in!" he said looking at me and I smiled slightly.

"Yeah I know, we all did." Said Bethany.

"Why were you screaming?" asked Fang.

"I saw myself in the mirror." I said nodding toward my mirror.

"Seriously Leo, did it take that long to figure out that your ugly?" laughed Fang and I glared.

"Says the guy wearing Cosmo boxers." I said looking at his fairy odd parents boxers.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! NEVER MAKE FUN OF COSMO! HE IS COOL!" argued Fang while smiling at his boxers.

"Mmhmm." I said with a laugh.

"Wait, why did you scream "come on muppets!" earlier?" I asked remembering what he was screaming when he barged into my room.

"Oh.....I had a bad dream where Muppets raped you and then ate April and Bethany. I was tied to the chair and then......Miss Piggy....raped me!" he cried.

"HA! You got raped by Miss Piggy!" I laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Bethany while giggling.

"NO! Her boobs were *gasp* FAKE AND PLASTIC!" he cried.

"You're such a weirdo!" I giggled.

"Whatever you were raped by Cookie Monster!" he accused.

"Whatever, it's not rape if you enjoy it!" I laughed.

"Who was raped?" asked a voice behind us.

9999999999999

Haha wonder who it isssss

LOVE, PEACE & COOOKIESJJ