Chapter 15

Hey everyone!!! I know its been a month since I wrote but I have a good reason why! I actually went to London for the whole month (had to go visit grandma) and I met this awesome guy, his name is Blake! And man the dude was cute!! Yeah baaabaayy!! Haha, well anyways sorry couldn't write but I got some really good ideas for this story!

Anyways here ya goo

Chapter 15

Leo's POV

"Alright" I said getting up and following Bethany out the door.

April and Fang were both following me. We walked to the car and drove off to Crimson's mansion. The whole time we were talking about the party and what we were going to wear. I was completely zoned out; I still couldn't believe that Crimson and I lost our soul mates! My sister was his soul mate and his enemy was mine. Does Crimson still love my sister? I mean wait why would I care psst he can like anyone he wants. Do I still like Shadow? No, well not really.

"Miss Leora snap out of your day dream with you and Crimson sexing!" yelled Fang snapping me back to reality.

"Excuse me! I was not have a day dream about him and me sexing!" I yelled.

"Uh huh and I didn't fuck Jessica Alba in my dream last night." He said shaking his head.

"I could still hear her moan my name!" he said biting his lower lip. "Fang! Fang! FAAAANNNGGG!!" he moaned in a girly voice.

"Fang, shut it." said Bethany.

"Whatever." Said Fang rolling his eyes.

We finally got to the mansion and we walked to the big red door. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The butler opened it and greeted us.

"Master will be here in a second. " he said in bulterly voice and then disappeared.

"That butler was eyeing me." whispered Fang.  "He wanted some of the Fangster." he whispered.

"Shut up" I hissed.

Crimson suddenly appeared out of nowhere and smiled at us. We all smiled except for Fang who just glared.

"It's nice that you guys came, let's go upstairs to my study." He said leading the way to his study.

We followed him to his study, passing old photos and workers.

"This place looks like Dracula's mansion." whispered Fang.

I elbowed him the stomach and glared at him. We finally got to his study and we talked for a few minutes. I gave him the invite and he happily accepted. That's when the door slammed open and the butler who opened the door came in.

"Master, your parents are downstairs and they are asking about you and er...your fiancé. " he said quietly.

"What!" yelled Crimson and the butler nodded.

"Damn!" yelled Crimson and started pacing.

"Crimson! What's wrong?!" I asked.

"My parents wanted me to get married to some rich vampire girl but I told them that I had a fiancé so I couldn't get married to that girl and now they show up here wanting to meet my fiancé who doesn't even exist!" he whispered harshly.

"Oh" I said looking down.

"That's it! You could be my fiancé!" yelled Crimson grabbing my shoulders.