Chapter:25 Consheinsha

Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🎁🎊🎉

What did you get?

I got beats headphones and a new iPod.

🌸QOTC🌸 Do you read any other fanfics beside Jelsa?

I read Five Seconds Of Summer fanfics. Adventure Time. Jelsa. Big Five. Merricup. Yeah.... lol if you want me to read some of your work put the title in the comments. I promise I'll read them. Y'all inspire me.

Oh btw did any of you catch on to the whole bracelet thing? If you remember the beginning it'll kind of all fall into place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Merida's Point Of View*

I put so much... damn work into keeping my family alive. So much. We're basically all dead. Dad is dead. My fucking three year old brothers are dead. My mom was so close to dying and she's probably dead now. My life is fucked up Pitch. You just made it a whole lot worse. Do you know how my mom almost died? Well I'm gonna tell you anyway. And you're gonna listen cause you're the one decided to take over my self conscious in the first place.

(Sorry for all the flashbacks guys. It's essential)

[••••••••••••= Flashback =•••••••••••]

Mother was getting sicker and sicker. We don't didn't know what she had. Carolina came over everyday to check on our mother and I. She genuinely cared about our well being.

Carolina and I were really close- outside of school. In school she bullied me a lot. I didn't really mine though because she'd always apologize after school. The worst she would do was push me up against lockers or call me worthless. But I knew I wasn't worthless because I'm the one who kept her and my families together.

We were sitting in my room trying to think of ways to cure my mother. Carolina was quite stupid. A bit of an airhead. More an more stupid answers flowed from her mouth while she load on her back against the old carpeting if my room. She thought she was actually helping, and I didn't have the heart to tell we that her half-witted statements were giving me headaches.

"Hey Carolina, I'm just gonna go to the library after school and see if I can figure something out."

"You want to do it without me? We're in this together Merida, I forbid you to go."

I knew I shouldn't argue with her before she took things to far and made things personal at school but this is serious. I can't but my mothers health on the line to satisfy Carolina's needs. "Then why don't you come to the library with me?" I knew she wouldn't agree but it was worth a shot.

"Merida you know I can't be seen out in public with you." she says in an annoying manner.

"Well I'm going to the library this is important." I say, holding my ground.

"Then you'll regret it Merida, I'll make sure of it. This is why you're worthless and I can't even follow simple directions. No one will ever want anything to do with you." She yells as she slams the door behind her.

That was harsh. She never bullied me in my own home. I don't take her words to heart. She's just mad. She'll come around tomorrow. I don't know why she got so mad over that. Though like she promised, she hurt me pretty badly the next day. She pushed me on the ground, something she has never done. She made everyone kick me until I cried. The pain was unbelievable. I had bruises everywhere. Then she threw I rock at my head and I passed out.

I woke up in Hiccups house. Calling it a house was kind of over stating it. It was a dump. He had no lighting, no heat, no refrigeration, no nothing. Just a place to hide away in with his dog. He was soundly asleep on the other side of the couch. He saved me. I quickly write him a note and leave my favorite bracelet next to him. Then I find the door in leave.