Chapter:21 The Letter

*Elsa's Point Of view*

All of a sudden I wake up. I don't know where I expected to be... maybe with Jack. But no, instead I'm at my grave, which has a note attached to it.

Dear Elsa,

This is everything I didn't say. First off I just want to say that I love you. I never stopped loving you. I never will. What I said on that tragic day was a lie.

I've been watching over you and I'm so proud of you. I'm so happy you renewed your friendship with Anna and was able to thaw out Arendelle.

I am so sorry I'm the cause of why you were never able to love again. I've been with you ever since I left. I was there with you in the hospital the day of your death at the age of 74.

But I can slowly feel myself dying. Without you I feel weak and vulnerable. You were the only thing keeping me alive. I'm immortal and dying.

And if we ever meet again, I just want you to know that I will never let you go. You complete me snowflake. Your my Queen.

Love,

Just Not Over You Yet.

I knew it. That day in the hospital, I remember clearly. I though I was imagining things. But I actually saw him. He was actually holding my hand. He was actually telling me he loved me.

He does love me still. My whole life I've tried to forget about him. To hate him. I didn't want to love him, but I do. I love him so much. I know deep down that I'd forgive him for whatever he did to me, because that's what love is. I want to wake up next to him and kiss him good morning, because that's how love feels. I want to argue with him until my throat goes sore and then make up later, because sometimes, that's just how love works.

I love Jack and I'm going to go out and find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jack's Point Of View*

Elsa disappeared. One minute her body was in my arms, and now she's gone.

She is making me go crazy. I'll just wait here for her I guess. I know she's alive. She has to be. She couldn't have died in there... She's going to be okay. She's going to be okay.

••••••••••••••••••••^^•••••••••••••••••••

That was a filler. I'm annoyed. I broke my toe

-Sundrops27