Chapter:4 The Feelings

🌸QOTC🌸 Who's your favorite band?

My favorite "Boy Band" is Five Seconds Of Summer

My favorite Girl Band is Little Mix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still lost in this maze. I need my staff. I kind of feel like Dipper Pines right now. (You fallers get it)

I better get my staff back before I go crazy.

But have you ever liked some one so much? So much that his or her voice makes you so happy. Or his or her smile just makes you want to scream in happiness. Or just getting a text from them, or them talking to you makes your stomach drop with anxiety, and you feel like a nervous reck. Or you say stuff to yourself like "they hate me." Or "why is he or she talking to me I'm an annoying mess". You flinch every time someone says their name and you start shaking when someone asks you about them. You care what they think the most.

Those feelings are coming back too me. I'm literally hoping that I see Elsa when I'm about to walk in the school, but I hope I don't, so I don't have an opportunity to embarrass myself.

Frustrating.

Okay I need to get out of here. I'm getting deeper by the minute. I grab the key from my pocket and start playing around with it. Woah there are a lot of buttons on this thing.

Transportation

The dean

Santa Advice

Room Service

Messaging

Locator

Map

So this key is a mini life planner or something. This is honestly great.

I tap the transportation button expecting to find where the campus bus is but instead something else happens. The tiny key becomes a tablet with little orbs on it. Under the first orb it says "school front" I click it and I can feel myself being teleported to the school.

It feels like being sucked into a vacuum but much worse.

After a few seconds I'm in the front of the building only to find Elsa walking up the stairs. Of course I have to see her. Of course I have to watch her walk away without a care in the world. And of course I just stare at her walking up the steps saying nothing, when did I become this shy freshman in high school. Well technically I would be a senior but still...

When did this all become so sad for me. I had my happy ending, and now I'm staring at girl walking up the steps. Oh wait she's already in the building, I'm staring at steps now.

Gosh I just want to go inside, eat some pizza and go to bed. Lets hope the Hiccup guy is alright because I don't feel like having human interaction.

===========[****]===========

What do you think of the new cover?