Chapter:3 Schools And Portals

🌸QOTC🌸 What's your favorite planet?

Mine is Pluto obviously.

Please answer the question. I'm begging you guys. You deserve to answer this question. The question wants you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I can deal with this. Maybe I can make Elsa love me again. We can do this.

Santa reaches into his pocket and pulls out a key. "Well this is the key to your new dorm you share with Hiccup. Welcome to The Guardian Academy."

Santa walks away leaving me in this maze of roses. Well it'll take me a few hours to get out of here. I've never been good with direction. It's like I don't know right from left, or right from wrong. But when I met Elsa I knew what was right and I knew what was wrong. I made good decisions around her. And honestly I liked that. She gave me a feeling of security. Like nothing could hurt us if we were together.

She is the only one who I've been myself around. And it's kind of embarrassing because if the Easter Bunny saw me cuddling and watching Pitch Perfect with Elsa he would laugh in my face.

Speaking of which, I hope he's not the principle of this school. Lets just say that when in my old life I would always get sent to the principles office. I don't expect this to change now.

I stare out into the walls made of shrubs. Left or right? Well, right is always the right way so might as well make a bunch of rights until I get somewhere. I make a right and start treading through the perfectly layed trail.

*Elsa's Point Of View*

Who was that guy? The guy with the white frosty hair. The guy with the icey blue eyes and the inviting smile. I can't help but feel like I know him. But this is the first time we've met. This is the first time I've met anyone. It was just me and the moon.

Something is telling me to stay away, and that I should hate him. But another part of me is craving for the touch of his lips against mine. The feeling of having his hands wrapped around me, the feeling of having my small hands in his.

To be honest I'm kind of scared. It's like my mind is fighting against each other and I don't even know his name. I think Santa said his name was Jack.

I jump off of the small bench I was sitting on in this cute small maze like garden. Now I just have to find my way back....or. I reach out my hand to form a small portal. There we go. I jump through it and end up outside of the garden and in front of this school. Well this is going to be interesting.

===========[****]===========

So I know that was short. They will get longer.