Chapter:12 Wrong Room?

Nobody cares....That you don't care. Shut up Spongebob gosh!!!! 😠

🌸QOTC🌸 What's your favorite day of the week?

Mine is Monday honestly.

This chapter is going to be mostly about Elsa, Merida, and Hiccup. Jack won't be in here for a couple more chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elsa's Point Of View*

Should I talk to Hiccup? I just want someone to talk to. Talking to Hiccup may just make Merida even more mad.

Ugh I need food. Food is my friend.

I step into the hallway about to lock the door when I see Hiccup running down the hallway, screaming my name. "Elsa! Wait up! Can we talk?"

Well I guess I'm talking to him. "Sure, I was actually heading to the cafeteria now." Hiccup places his hand on the back of his neck and looks away. "Actually do you think we can talk In your dorm?" "Um sure.." I say and open the door for him. "After you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Merida's Point Of View*

This line is so long. Jack and I are the only ones in the cafeteria, how long does it take to put jelly and peanut butter on two slices of bread?

Finally the lunch lady comes back to Jack with a messed up looking sandwich that resembles something I once shot with an arrow.

Jack takes the sandwich with a smile, walks over to the garbage, throws it out, and walks out of the cafeteria grumbling.

"What would you like?" the lady asks me with a smile, not noticing the events that just took place. "Two raw eggs please." the lady looks at me with confusion before shrugging and going into the kitchen.

About fifteen minutes later she comes back with two eggs, clearly proud of herself. "Thank you." I say as she places the eggs on my tray.

We have high tech keys that can transport us anywhere, yet we have a stupid lunch lady that can't find two eggs.

I walk away to one of the seats in the cafeteria. Somehow the emptiness of this room is...refreshing. I walk towards the drinks and get myself my glass.

For some reason, that spacey lunch lady reminds me of someone who I was really close to once...nah, couldn't be her.

I crack the two eggs into my glass, and chug it down. It doesn't taste that great, but you get used to it.

After I finish my quick snack I decide to go back to my dorm. I wish I hadn't seen what I saw.

When I open up the door there is Elsa lying on the floor, an Hiccup hovering on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically Elsa I all like what's Merida's problem, what does Hiccup want.

And Merida is all like. I'm gonna kill that little *beep beep beep beep beep*

And Hiccup is all like I need an explanation for Merida's behavior because bad b****es is the only thing I don't like.

And Jack is like that lady needs to learn how to make sandwiches.

Okay bye!!!