Chapter:19 I Found Me

🌸QOTC🌸 Beats headphones or iPhone 6?

Beats headphones hands down baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Past Life Elsa Point Of View*

I'm not kidding. It looks like me. It is me!!! I start walking closer to her, walking a bit faster everytime, until I finally get to her.

"Hi, I'm you! You must be Past Elsa, right?" She says. "Yeah." I say, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because, you are going to be me. You are coming back to life. I drank our memories. I don't know how but we are going to combine memories. You'll be with Santa, and Jack."

The very mention of his name made my nose scrunch up. " Jack had a very good reason for what he did to you. You'll see soon enough."

How do you have a good reason for pretending to be in love?

"I don't want to go back into the real world. I wanna stay here. Why can't you go back?" I say in a winy tone.

"I can't go back because both of us are needed to get out of here. And plus its not my life to live." She says full of wisdom. She's like a twin I never wanted. The one who's right all the time.

" Then what will happen to you?" I ask quietly. "We are one person Elsa, I'll always be with you."

"Well how do we get back to the real world then?" "take my hand." I grab onto her hand.

A huge headache knocks me out. Images of Jack running and a garden plaque my mind. Then I see a curly red headed girl and a guy with green eyes. Portals and teachers and Santa come into view next. There's pictures of Jack worried and of me and a guy laying on the ground.

Then everything goes black again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone here play clash of clans?

Join my clan

TrailForce.

You'll be glad you did *tries to wink but ends of looking like something went into my eye*

And sorry for deleting I'm Here Like Always. It was too real. And I felt awful. As in that stuff really happened 😂