Chapter:6 Algebra

🌸QOTC🌸 What's your favorite subject?

Mine is math. I'm really good at it and its reassuring to me that in math everything works out, and everything relates to each other like a family.

In my opinion I think that's how everyone in the world should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make it to the learning facilities just before the bell rings. There is four desks lined up next to each other in a row. The only seat empty is one in between Elsa and Hiccup. From left to right it is Merida in the first seat, then Elsa, me, and Hiccup.

I quickly sink into my seat as the little old lady introduces herself. She was dressed in a very colorful outfit with splashes of color everywhere. Her hair was clearly dyed black and the color of her eyes were so unnatural. I'm pretty sure those are contacts.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Hamburger and I will be teaching Algebra." She says in an monotone voice. She immediately walks over to her desk and passes all four of us a piece of paper. "Do numbers 1-8 on the work sheet."

Now II've never been to school before. Well I can't remember a time I did, but I'm pretty sure you don't start making us do work on something we haven't learned, on the first day.

I stare down at the paper. This is actually pretty easy. I finish my work quickly and stare at the clock on the wall. It's only eight fifteen and the period ends at eight fifty eight. I soon focus my attention on Elsa. She looks like she's struggling. Maybe she has a hard time with math.

"Pencils down, I'm collecting this as a quiz grade."

Wow. This is going to be a great year

Elsa looks like she is freaking out. I throw my pencil on the ground at her foot and move my paper closer to her so she could copy it.

Elsa gives me a grateful smile and finishes just before Ms. Hamburger comes Over to her. She comes to my desk next and says "Are you sure you don't want to look over his again?" I shake my head no wondering why she only asked me that question. She snatches the paper off my desk and looks over my paper expecting the whole thing to be wrong. When she finds no mistakes she takes Hiccup's paper and walks over to her desk to grade them. "You may talk amongst yourselves until the bell rings.

I already know I'm going to hate this teacher.

And I already know she hates me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elsa's Point Of View*

I'm terrible at math. Jack helping me? Made me like him even more.

"You may talk amongst your selfs until the bell rings." Calls out Ms. Hamburger from he desk.

Merida immediately turns over towards me. "I saw Jack help you with the little quiz she gave us." she says while lifting up her eyebrows in a pattern.

I look down at the floor while blushing. He was probably just helping me t be nice.

I look up again to find Merida staring intentionally at Hiccup. Her eyes are locked on the bracelet hung around his wrist.

I wave my hands in front of her face. "Merida! Yoohoo!?" she snaps out if her gaze. "What?" she says confused. "Nothing" I reply with a sly smile on my face.

Either Merida has a bracelet obsession or she likes Hiccup. And I'm going with the second one.

••••••••••••••••••••^^•••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry guys. You waited patiently and I wot rewriting this chapter because I wanted it to be long but I didn't want to much to happen. So it went from being drama filled to a literal filler.

I really dislike the chapter.

Fun fact about me #1: I like a guy that hates me. Whoo!!!