Chapter:8 Chamber of Importance

🌸QOTC🌸 what's your favorite sport?

Mine is Baton Twirling or gymnastics.

So this is where this story starts taking off. No more sitting around for no reason. And I have two new stories for you guys.

I'm Here Like Always - A Jelsa book I talked about making last chapter. Two part series so please read it if ya feel on the mood.

The String Gang - A Five Seconds of Summer fanfic. Ashton Irwin. If you like 5SOS or my writing check it out lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elsa's Point Of View*

He waved to Merida. Not to me. Why?

Oh maybe because you poked him in the eye with your tooth brush Elsa. Nice going.

There is a buzz coming from my room key. I look down to see a message from Santa.

"Come by the lab at 8:30. We have something important to discuss."

Hmm. I wonder what he has to tell me. It seems really important. Honestly? I'm scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jack's Point Of View*

The chords of Stay by Rihanna rang from my dorm key. I look down to see a message from Santa;

"Come by the lab at 8:30. We have something important to discuss."

Well Santa is not the principle so the teachers didn't report me to him. Yet. So what could it be about? Maybe Santa got my staff! Yeah let's go with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elsa's Point Of View*

"Bye Merida!" I call out while I leave my dorm room. "Elsa!" I see Jack sitting on the floor outside of his room with his headphones on. "Where are you going?" Curfew on Wednesdays were at 8 so it was peculiar for someone like me to be disobeying the "law".

"Santa called me down to the lab." I say while giving a small smile. "Oh me too!" his eyes practically light up, then a worried expression crossed his face. He quickly covers it up with a smile, but I already saw the change in attitude.

He gets up, brushing himself off. "Well then let's go Elsa, no diddle daddling!" He imitates Ms. Hamburger.

I snort and walk with Jack past the lobby and outside. "So Ms. Elsa, tell me about yourself." Jack says as we take the steps into the learning facilities where the lab is.

Should I tell him about my powers? Or would that just freak him out. Maybe he has powers himself, or Merida, or Hiccup! Nah. I'll find out sooner or later.

"Well my favorite color is blue, my favorite animals are polar bears, um and I have a small obsession with snow. "

Jack laughs politely, and I feel my cheeks heat up a bit. "So tell me something about you." I say more confident then I actually felt.

"We'll save that for another time darling." he says as I blush again. We walk in silence down the hallway until he opens the door for me to the lab.

Welp, let's get down to business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jack's Point Of View*

Elsa and I enter the lab together. I feel like I know exactly what will happen. I just hope he doesn't do it this way.

The lab is filled with desks, chambers and high tech machinery that I'm scared to touch. "Santa?" Elsa yells.

"In here!" he calls back from another room attached to the lab. Elsa gives me a look and shrugs, following his voice.

I just stand there afraid to go in, but afraid to stand here and look like an idiot. Elsa turns back around. "Coming?". "Yeah."

Get over yourself Jack.

When we find Santa, he is leaned over his desk in frustration. He locks his eyes with mine.

"Pitch is back."

•••••••••••••••••••••^^•••••••••••••••••

Hurray cliff hangers!

So again, the two books I've just made.

I'm Here Like Always - A Jelsa book I talked about making last chapter. Two part series so please read it if ya feel on the mood.

The String Gang - A Five Seconds of Summer fanfic. Ashton Irwin. If you like 5SOS or my writing check it out lol.

Okay byeeee. Anyone here kinda obsessed with Marshall Lee from adventure time? I feel like he and Jack would be good friends for some reason lol.

- Sundrops27