Chapter:2

🌸PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE IT IS IMPORTANT FOR U 🌸

Hi guys!!! So in this book I want us to be more interactive. Like the last book we talked through comments and what not it was great.

I love reading your comments. So lets make a deal. You comment. And I answer.

Deal?

And I've always wanted to do that thing wear I ask you a question each chapter. So can we do that plz? I would love hearing weird things about you guys. Just, can we make that happen?

And like the last book I probably won't do that thing wear you have to vote however many times to get a chapter. Would I like you to vote? Of course.

And side note. I strongly dislike the cover to this book. It looks so unprofessional. So I'll probably be changing it. Correction. I will be changing it.

Okay guys lets be interactive!!!!

And we can please try and trend this on twitter if you have one

#rebirthofpluto

Please? if you do I will follow you on twitter an mention you in this book. Just please. Tag me so I know.

My twitter is: @sundrops27

Authors notes will be at the end for now on. The question will be at the beginning. Basically cuz I know some of you might skip the authors note, but I still want you guys to answer the question so....

🌸QOTC🌸 What's your favorite color?

Mine is either purple or blue. 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack?" Santa says quite loudly. I turn my head and look behind Santa to a confused Elsa.

She is so beautiful. Her beautiful hair that I used to play with. Her smile that I was the cause of. Her full lips that use to be pressed up against mine. Her small little hands that fit perfectly in mine.

And everytime I look at her I feel guilt.

But maybe this time I can get her back.

I've been staring for a few minutes and Elsa is getting extremely uncomfortable. "Jack, if your done staring can you please get up so I can talk to you in private?"

I nod an get up, feeling my muscles contract for what seems like eons.

I take a few steps. Slowly at first, until I'm full out running to who knows where in the middle of nowhere.

"Jack! Jack! Come back!" I slowly walk back to an annoyed looking Santa. "What is your issue?" "Well I was dead so I think I have a good excuse." Santa rolls his eyes and whispers something in Elsa's ear.

Elsa walks down a long path into a the rest of the rose garden. This place is like a huge maze full of beautiful flowers all in bloom. They all lead to a beautiful fountain in the center that Santa is walking us too.

"So. Jack. I have some good news an some bad news, but you have to promise not to interrupt me until I finished." I nod clearly anxious to what he's about to say.

Santa sighs like he is dreading to tell me whatever it is. "Well I guess I'll start with the good news first. Well you're alive. Elsa is alive. Your still a guardian. Elsa just became a guardian. The bad news is that, like you Elsa doesn't remember her past life. Somehow you remember your most recent life though. The lab is doing test on why this is. This is sort of good news though because I guess this means you have another chance. Just try not to mess it up. Right now we are currently in the new guardian facilities. With you and Elsa we now have a total of four new guardians. The other two are Merida and Hiccup. They will be going through this new training course with you guys. The tooth fairy is searching for their memories in advance before they ask. But you understand Jack, that if Elsa asks for her memories, we will give them to her. She lost her tooth the day you left her..."

Santa's voice trails off. Well this is going to be interesting.