Chapter 20

Reamy POV:

                I woke up wrapped in Justin's arms, feeling like the happiest girl in the world. I had no regrets about last night. I looked up to see his peaceful face. He had a smile spread across his face. Not wanting to wake him up, I carefully tried to wiggle my way out of his firm grasp, but he only held me tighter.

"And where do you think you're going?" I heard him say. 

He still had his eyes closed. "I don't want to lie in bed all day..." I mumbled. 

"Why can't we?" he whined rubbing his eyes. 

"Because you have things to do. Now get up!!" 

He shook his head and closed his eyes again. I slowly climbed on top of him and planted tiny kisses up and down his neck...Nothing...I bent down and kissed him on the lips, and instantly he started kissing back. Bingo! I climbed off of him and made my way across the room. 

"You're an evil woman." He called after me. 

"Yeah, well this evil woman is about to get in the shower, coming or not?" I said grabbing some clothes. 

He raised his eyebrows at me in surprise. He nodded and darted into the bathroom after me. I giggled at his eagerness. At first I thought he was going to let me have a normal shower, boy was I dead wrong. We ended up having sex, despite my soreness that was still present from last night. 

We quickly got out and got dressed and made our way to the living area. I sat on the couch next to Chaz who was deeply engrossed in the episode of SpongeBob he was watching. 

I quickly checked my twitter.

Me: is it just me or is the sun a bit brighter today? 

Katyperry: someone's extra happy today, @RayRay, care to explain?

Me: @Katyperry, I'll text you later. If I say it over twitter, Justin's fans are going to kill me o.O

Fan:  @Justinbieber has really changed; he's not the sweet Canadian boy we once knew :( 

Fan: what happened? #JustinChanged

Fan:  we don't know you anymore...#JustinChanged

Soon enough it became a trending topic.

RyanB: how can you say someone changed when you barely knew them? You don't know the Justin I've known for my whole life.