Chapter 11

A/N: This chapter is a little eewww.

'Cause I don't like talking about s*x and sh*ts like that.

But I just had to write it sice it goes with the story.

So If you don't like craps like that, well, I suggest you skip it

'cause I don't wanna be reported. (:

Thanks for reading guys!

Love you!!

VCF~!

_______________________________________________

Justin POV:

All I could think about was what Chaz said ealier today. Who knew that two little words could bother me so much. I guess I really shouldnt be that stressed out about it. It was probably nothing anyway. 

Reamy and I were laying on the couch, watching movies when my mom peaked her head through the door of the hotel room. 

"Justin? Could you come out here for a second?" She asked. 

I nodded and got off the couch and made my way to my mom's room. I opened the door to find her and Scooter both sitting on the couch looking worried. 

"Come sit Justin" My mom said. 

I sat in the armchair across from them. 

"Tell us whats happening between you and Reamy." Scooter said sternly. 

"What do you want me to tell you?" I shrugged. 

"The truth would be awesome." He said seriously. 

"Well those pictures and video werent at all what they looked like, we were just...uh...kissing." I said awkwardly. 

"The article on that website suggested that you two were....having sex. Please tell me thats not true, Justin." My mom said. 

"No! Me and Reamy are both virgins! But,  I mean I would be lying if I said it didnt almost happen about a hundred times...." 

"Aww, Justin, I dont want to hear about that...." Scooter whined. 

"Well you asked." I laughed. 

Scooter and I were both laughing and my mom did not look amused. 

"Mom, I was was joking!" I said. 

She gave me a I-dont-believe-that-for-one-second look. 

"Okay, I wasnt kidding. But I swear Reamy and I arent having sex. But mom, you have to understand. I'm a 17 year old boy, things are bound to happen sooner or later. You might not always like it but its the truth, but I when it does happen I swear I'll...uh, be safe." I said. saying the last part quite akwardly. 

"Well lets change the subject before it gets even more awkward." Scooter said. 

"You know, before you got here, Scooter and I were talking about how we wanted to meet Reamy." My mom said. 

"That would be cool, I think you guys would really love her. Why dont we have a day out together? The four of us." I suggested. 

"Sounds great. We'll meet in the lobby in 30 minutes okay?" My mom said. 

"K" I said going back to my own room. 

 ______

"Reamy." I cooed as I entered the room. 

She looked up from her phone.

"Hey what took you so long?" 

"I kind of had the sex talk with Scooter and my mom. All because of that stupid picture. But its all good, they actually want to meet you. The four of us are going to have a day out." I said. 

"Sounds awesome!" She exclaimed. 

Chaz and Ryan walked in, looking confused. 

"Hey whats popping love birds." Ryan laughed. 

"Nothing. Gonna go spent some time with Scooter and my mom."

"Okay, well have fun." Chaz said bitterly. 

What was his problem?