Chapter 1

A/N: So... In this story, Justin was 16.

But in the book cover, Justin is 18.

So I just wanna remind y'all that Justin Bieber is 16 in this story.

I hope y'all like it!

________________________________________

Justin P.O.V:

I'm deeply immersed in my NeverSayNever tour. I swear I've never worked so damn hard in my life! But luckily I get to go home for 6 weeks for summer break. I'll be able to hang out with my family and friends and just relax. The only thing missing would be a special girl in my life to keep things balanced. I've had many girlfriends before, but I'm not really sure they liked me as me and not a performer.

I was on a plane with my mom and a few of the crew members heading back to Canada for some R&R. I must have been really exhausted from the previous day, because I had drifted off to sleep and hadn't even noticed until my mom was waking me up.

"Justin, honey wake up. We're here." My mom said shaking me softly. 

I jumped out of my seat and quickly grabbed my carry-on bag and walked briskfully down the isle, dragging my mother with me. 

"Whoa, slow down. We'll be at home in no time." My mom said as we went to luggage claim.

"I know, I just cant get there fast enough." 

We walked into the main area of the airport to see my grandparents and friends waiting for us. We all said our hello's and 'I missed you's' and headed out towards my house.

______________________________

Reamy P.O.V

Another boring day in Stratford, Ontario. Me and my best friend Olivia were sitting in the park. I was playing my guitar while she wouldnt stop talking about how Justin Bieber is spending 6 weeks off of his tour here. Quite frankly, I could care less. 

"Oh, Reamy you and Justin would make a cute couple." She squealed.

"One, I dont even know this kid nor would i ever want to date him and three, who would want to date me?" I said

"Um because you're beautiful, intelligent and outgoing." She said in a 'duh' kind of tone. 

I was used to people telling me that, but honestly I just thought I was average, nothing more nothing less. I have wavy light brown hair, green eyes and faint freckles sprinkled across my face. 

"Thanks, i guess." I mumbled as i continued to strum random chords on my guitar.

Suddenly, something hit me in the back of my head, felt like a ball of some sort.

"What the hell?!"  I almost shouted as I got up and turned around to seek the source of the ball. 

There was three fairly handsome guys right behind me with apologetic looks on their faces. I bent down and picked up the ball and handed it to on of the boys.

"I believe this is yours, try not to aim for my head next time." I said annoyed.

The boy in the middle laughed. I swear i had seen him before, i just couldnt place my finger on it. 

"Sorry, my aim was way off." He said. 

"I'll say," I said resting a hand on my hip, growing tired of this conversation. 

"So what's your name?" The one in the middle said.

"I'm Reamy and you are?"

"Well this is Chaz and Ryan and I'm Justin." he said

"Well nice to meet you guys, now if you dont mind I'm going to get back to my activities."

"Well do you mind if we join?" He asked nervously.

____________________

Justin P.O.V

Wow, arent I glad i hit her with the ball. She was absolutley stunning, but that wasnt the best part, she didnt even recognize me.

"Uh, if you want, i'm just sitting with my friend talking and playing my guitar." She said sitting down on a blanket, across from her friend who looked like she was going to have a heart attack. 

"Thats cool. But Uh, your friend over there looks like she's about to pass out." I said sitting down. 

She looked over at her friend and said, "Olivia, what's wrong." 

"B-Bieber." Was all she managed to choke out. 

"What? Olivia what are you talking about?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"She said Bieber, thats my last name." I said, afraid of her reaction.

"Oh, so that's what has her all purple faced." She said. 

"Yeah,"

"Can anybody say awkward?" Chaz intervened.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Well, it was nice meeting all of you but, Olivia and I have to get home. Maybe I'll see you around...." she said gather her stuff, Olivia started doing the same.

"Can I have your number? Maybe we can hang out sometime." I said getting up.

She contemplated it for a moment, then shook her head.

"Sorry, i dont give my number to guys i just met." She said smirking.

"Oooo, rejected." Ryan said as he high fived Chaz.

"Please? I want to see you again." I pleaded.

I usually got a girls number right when I asked, but I knew she was going to be a hard one to crack. 

She sighed. "Fine, give me your phone," she said.

I handed my phone to her and she handed me hers. 

i programed my number in her phone as Biebs and I saw that she put her number as Ray, must be a nickname. 

We all parted ways and me, Chaz and ryan went back to my house.

 _______________________________

Reamy P.O.V

Olivia and I were walking to her house and again she wouldnt stop talking about what just happened. 

Then i realized what i had done. i had given Justin fricken Bieber my number, because he claime he 'wanted to see me again'. What the hell have i gotten myself into?

__________________________________________________________

How was it?

Good?

Bad?

Tell Me!

VCF~!!