Chapter 14

Reamy POV:

I woke up the next morning with a headache pounding through my head. I lifted myself off of the bed and walked across the room to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and took a couple Advil. I freshened up and put on some clothes and made my way to the kitchen, where the boys and Ry Good were laughing and eating.

“Morning babe,” Justin said plainly.

“Hey” I mumbled back.

I sat on one of the bar stools next to Ry and laid my head on the counter.

“You okay, Ray?” Ry asked rubbing my back.

Ry has actually become a good friend of mine, despite his age; he’s pretty cool, seeing as he’s only 23. He is usually the one who cheers everyone up, cracking jokes at the wrong time, he’s the only one I know that can change thick tension to a very light jokey mood.

I inwardly smiled. “Yea, I’m just tired…” I said, lifting my head.

“Guys we should get going...” Justin said.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

“Next country? We’re getting on a plane, don’t worry all your stuff is already packed.” Ryan smiled.

I made an ‘o’ shape with my lips making Chaz laugh.

We got to the terminal and eventually got on the plane. The whole way here, Justin has been acting so cold toward me and barely spoke…..to me that is. I just shrugged it off, thinking he was having a bad day or something.

I was expecting to sit next to Justin but he sat next to Kenny, I sighed and sat next to Ry.

“Looks like I’m stuck with you, Good.” I joked as I got comfortable in my seat.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. “No, I’m stuck with you.” He laughed.

We basically spent the first half of the flight taking weird and random pictures, we ended up with about 40 of them. I uploaded some of them to twitter.

‘Long flight with @thatrygood. Lol Good times (:’ (Twitpic Attached)

I also scrolled through my timeline to see what I’ve missed.

Justin: ‘I really don’t know what to believe right now…”

Chaz: ‘Long ass flight, someone save me!”

Ryan: ‘Am I the only one who senses the tension on this plane?’

Kenny: ‘One thing you don’t want: sitting next to a grumpy Justin on a five hour flight.’