Chapter 19

Justin POV: 

What did I just do? Why do I have to be such a dick? I sat back on the couch as Reamy headed out the door. I had my head in my hands but I could tell that the whole room was staring at me. 
"You better explain...NOW." My mom suddenly said, beside me. "Are you trying to push Reamy into sex?" She said.  
"No! Of course not." I said defensively.  
"That's what it looked like. But I want to hear it from your mouth." She said.  
I looked nervously around the room. I might as well say it.  
"Reamy and I were....making out in my room, and it got a little too far, but she asked me to stop and I kinda got mad, I dont know why though." 
"So...it was basically sexual frustration." Scooter.  
"Scooter!!!" I yelled as I blushed.  
"Well, its true isnt it?"  
"I guess that's what it is...I just didnt want it to come off that way to her. Now she thinks I'm mad because she wont have sex with me." I said.  
"Neither of you need to be thinking about that..." my mom trailed off. 

Reamy POV:

That wasn't true right? I mean we loved each other and he wouldn't just drop me because his fans said so...right? I'm deeply confused right now. 
"Just fuck off okay?" I said to all of the girls.  
They made a face at me and left. Finally some peace and quiet to think. How did my life become so hectic and full of drama. I was once just a normal teenage girl, with no worries bigger than what I was going to wear to school for the next day. Now I'm "famous" for being Justin Bieber's girlfriend and about eight million girls around the world despise me right now. I'm always followed by the paparazzi when I go out, my life has been turned upside down and no one sees how much it's really affecting me.  
I sat at the park for about an hour and decided to go back to the hotel. Everyone was still where they were an hour ago. As soon as I entered the door, everyone's head snapped in my direction.  
"Where have you been? I was starting to get worried." Justin said pulling me into a hug.  
I shrugged out of his hug. "Now you're speaking to me?" I said sarcastically.  
"Please don't be like that, I'm sorry for ignoring you like that. And I had no right to get upset with you." he pleaded. 
"I love you, let's just forget about it," I said. 
"I love you too!!" he said. "um I actually have to get to rehearsals at the venue, do you want to come?" he asked. 
"No I'm just going to stay here and maybe sleep some more, I'm so tired." I said lying. 
"Okay well I'll see you later." he says lovingly. 
Most of them left to go to the venue. I went to my room and laid in bed with my laptop, on twitter of course. 
Me: ' I'm so glad I have someone like @justinbieber by my side, he's the guy of my dreams.'  
Justin: ' Aw you're making me blush @RayRay' 
'Ugh, @RayRay does NOT deserve @justinbieber' 
'Why is Justin even with @Reamy?' 
'God, I wish @RayRay would just go die, leave Justin Alone!!' 
Chaz:' Beliebers are just jealous that Reamy owns Justin's dick, am I right? Thought so...' 
That one made me laugh so hard, Chaz is always so...blunt. 
Justin: RT: Beliebers are just jealous that Reamy owns Justin's dick, am I right? Thought so...' Haha I just had to RT this.... 
Ryan: RT Beliebers are just jealous that Reamy owns Justin's dick, am I right? Thought so...' 
KatyPerry: RT Beliebers are just jealous that Reamy owns Justin's dick, am I right? Thought so...' 
Me: RT Beliebers are just jealous that Reamy owns Justin's dick, am I right? Thought so...' chazsom3rs? 
Chaz: '@RayRay & @justinbieber, you know it's true...'   Me: 'Well in that case I get full ownership rights! Lol' 
Justin: '@RayRay, @chazsom3rs don't I get a say in this ' 
Me: '@justinbieber, um no ;)' 
Scooter: @RayRay, please tell me you guys aren't talking about what I think you are...' 
Me: ' I'm afraid so @scooterbraun 
'Are @justinbieber & @RayRay really talking about sex?' 
'Im confused...Justin wouldn't have sex with Reamy, right?  
Selena: 'Just landed in Bangladesh...' 
Oh great, she's here.... 
************* 
A few days have passed and I swear Selena was trying to keep Justin as far away from me as possible. I've been trying to understand Justin's side of the whole sex thing. I get it. Lately we've been been getting a lot more physical and I don't mind.  The whole  twitter thing still hasn't died Down. Beliebers are still pissed about the tweets between me Chazand Justin.  We were on the plane on our way to our next destination. I sat next to Justin, he was frowning at his laptop. 
"What's wrong babe?" I said. 
He put his laptop in my lap and I read the E! News article. 

'Are Justin and Reamy having sex? Already? There has been a buzz on twitter about the young couple. Chaz Somers tweeted: Beliebers are just jealous that Reamy owns Justin's dick, am I right? Thought so...' That set off a lot of controversy with Justin's fans. Chaz, Justin and Reamy began 'Joking' about the topic. It wad clear to everyone what they were talking about. We also noticed in recent pictures that Reamy has been wearing her purity ring less and less, and now she's not wearing it at all. We think it has something to do with Justin. Ten bucks says Reamy is DTF. What do you guys think?' 
Wow, just wow. But they were right, I hadent been wearing my ring at all lately, but I havent really noticed at all. But them putting out an article about that was way out of line.  
Justin sighed beside me and shook his head. "Are people really that low?" He asked.  
"Some people are Justin, just ignore it. Obviously they dont care about the truth so let them think what they want." 
He nodded and got back on his laptop. I checked my twitter for the millionth time, I tried to ignore all of the negative things and focus on the important stuff.  
Me: 'Obviously the media doesn't care about sanity...'  "And what the hell is DTF?' 
Justin: '@RayRay, any chances of us being in the mile high club? ;)' 
That sent everyone crazy, I knew that he was just trying to mess with everyone. 
 'I'm just kidding but in all seriousness You guys went way too far this time..' 'Whatever happens between me and my girlfriend behind closed doors is none of your business...and I'm disgusted that you would actually make an article about that.' 
Chaz: '@RayRay, it means down to fuck.' 
Me: 'Ugh, thats gross, @ChazSom3rs' 
Chaz: '@RayRay, you asked.' 
Fan: '@E!News, what do I think? I think @RayRay is a slut.' 
'Obviously @RayRay's purity ring doesnt mean much to her...' 
KatyPerry: 'Wow, really? Guys, hating on @RayRay isnt going to make him love her less' 
Rihanna: 'So what if the Biebs is getting some from Reamy? They are young and in love, leave them alone.' 
RyGood: RT 'So what if the Biebs is getting some from Reamy? They are young and in love, leave them alone.' 
Justin: Guys, it seriously makes me sad to see my fans hating so much on my girlfriend. U smile, I smile, right? Well no one's smiling now...:(' 
Ryan: 'Some one is pissed. (cough, cough) @justinbieber' 
Justin: 'I'm not pissed, just upset. I have worked so hard to make sure my fans are happy and what do I get? Them hating on the woman I love, does my happinessmean nothing anymore?" 

We finally landed and everyone emptied the plane. Justin never left my side. Once we got in the car he let me breathe a little. I sat between Ry good and Selena. 
"So how are you doing?" She asked. 
"Um, I'm good." I said awkwardly. 
Selena and I haven't really had a legit conversation, she was always too busy flirting with Justin. 
"Look I'm sorry about the whole, me and Justin thing. I never meant to hurt you. I guess I just couldn't get over the fact that he was over me." she said.  
"its okay, I know how you feel..." I said. 
We got to the hotel and Justin went straight to our room. I followed him. he was in bed lying on his stomach. I went to sit on his butt. He groaned and rolled over. 
"Don't be so upset babe." I say. 
" How can I not be upset? People are talking bad about you. It's horrible." 
"Justin, I dont care about what all those other people have to say about our relationship. As long as me and you are okay, that's all that matters." I said  

"Why are you so perfect?" He whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. 

That night I t gave my virginity to Justin Bieber.  I promised I would do it with someone I loved, I promised my parents that. 

But in my eyes, it was with someone I love...

"I love you Reamy Marie Garner."

"I love you too, Justin Drew Bieber"

_________________________________________________________

Okay guys.

I fixed the problem a little bit.

But I'm still not satisfied.

I'll try again.

And i hope this time it works.

And Oh one thing has  changed if you didn't notice.

Reamy Marie Garner was once Reamy 'Anne' Garner.

I just changed it.

I hope you liked it!

VCF~!!!