Chapter 12

Reamy POV:

Pattie, Scooter, Justin and i were having a picnic in the park. I have to say that I liked the both of them very much. They were just chill people. Scooter wasnt as intimidating as he seams. He's actually really sweet. Justin's mom is just the most caring person that I've ever met. 

Justin and I were laying up against a tree, with me lying between his legs. And Pattie and Scooter were sitting across from us.

"So Reamy, Justin tells me you're a pretty beast soccer player." Scooter said. 

"Well, I dont know about beast, but yeah. Soccer is basically my life, other than dancing" I said smiling. 

"Oh you dance too? Maybe you could show us some moves sometime." Pattie spoke up. 

"Definatley!" I replied. 

"What can't you do babe?" Justin said leaning down to kiss me.

I turned my torso slightly, so that I was facing him. Our lips moved in sync, sending chills down my spine. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I happily obliged and parted my lips slightly. He wasted no time in slipping his tongue in my mouth, waging war with my own tongue. 

Suddenly, Pattie cleared her throat, reminding us that she and Scooter were still there.

I pulled away from Justin and blushed like there was no tomorrow. I felt a wierd minty substance in my mouth. I frowed and spit it out in my palm. It was gum, no doubt it was Justin's. 

"Eeewww." I said throwing it into the grass.

Everyone looked at me with confused faces.

I blushed once again. I glare at Justin.

"Wow, thanks for the gum Justin. I was really craving some used gum." I said sarcastically. 

"Um...." Scooter said. 

"Sorry....." Justin said. 

"Ugh, I guess it's fine." I sighed. 

"How'd it taste?" He asked smirking

"That's just gross, I'm not even going to answer that......" I said awkwardly. 

"Well, we should be getting back to the hotel..." Pattie spoke up. 

We all agreed and started walking back to the hotel we were staying at. 

I took out my phone and tweeted. 

'@justinbieber Thanks for the used gum, really brightened up my day, babe. Next time, keep your tongue out of my mouth! :)'

Then I noticed some not so nice mentions I had. 

'Ugh, @RayRay is a little slut. Making out with my Justin in public.'

'@RayRay leave Justin alone and drop dead. WHORE'

'Wow @RayRay is so slutty. I mean really. Why is Justin Really with her, clearly he's too good for her ugly ass.'

The last one really got to me, but I ignored it, knowing that they were just over protective fans who were jealous, that's right it was just pure jealousy. 

We finally made it back to the hotel and I went straight to the room, while Justin played COD with Chaz and Ryan. 

I creeped on his twitter as usual and saw his latest tweet. 

'@RayRay you know you love my tongue, dont lieeeee....plus, I already apologized for the gum.'

I quickly replied, even though we were in the same place. 

'@justinbieber True.....'

Then I noticed that Ryan mentioned me. 

'@RayRay and @justinbieber need to get a room. Talking about tongues in such. lol.' 

Me: '@ItsRyanButler needs to but out. Sticking his nose in other ppls business and such. haha.'

Ryan: '@RayRay needs to stop having wierd conversations on twitter. Where everyone can see them and such'

Justin: '@ItsRyanButler needs to leave my girlfriend alone....'

Me: '@ItsRyanButler and @justinbieber And we need to stop talking like this. Being creepy and such. lol'

 I smiled and put my phone away, drifting off to sleep.