Chapter 16

Reamy POV: 

So, there I was. Looking like a total retard, on my knees in the middle of everyone; I was crying my eyes out. Why? Well I got a text from my step mom that my dad has got in a possibly fatal car accident and probably wont make it over the next few days. My dad was my everything, I was his only child, his litte girl. Thinking of the possibility that he might not be in my life anymore was agonizing. 

Justin POV:

Reamy was crying on the ground, to be totally honest, I had no idea what to do. I got down to her level and put my arms around her. But she flinched and stood up. 

"No...no!" She whispered.

"Reamy, what's wrong?" I said following after her. 

"I have to go home...now!" She yelled. Everyone was now staring at her, but she didnt care. She just pushed through everyone and got in the car. The whole ride to the hotel was silent and awkward. Reamy never stopped crying. She didn't want to speak to anyone, not even me or Ry. 

When we arrived, she hurried to our room and slammed the door. She eventually came out with a small suitcase and set it by the door. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I half yelled. Ry shot me a look that basically said 'yelling-is-not-going-to-make-this-better.' I shrugged him off and went up to Reamy. 

"I'm going home...." She mumbled as she was texting. 

"Why? Dont you want to stay here with me?" I questioned. 

"I dont want to talk right now, I just need to get home." She said picking up her suitcase and walking towards the door, but Ry stopped her and took the suitcase out of her hold and set it aside. 

"You're not leaving until I know what's wrong with you." He said as he intertwined his fingers with her and led her out to the balcony. 

I'm not gonna lie, I was jealous that she would just go willingly with him, but would only say two words to me. But deep down I knew that Ry was just trying to get to the bottom of everything. I sighed heavily and plopped down on the couch and stared mindlessly at the television. 

A while later I looked over toward the open balcony door to see Ryan sitting in one of the chairs with Reamy in his lap, still crying. Her head was snuggled into his chest. I felt hurt that she couldnt open up to me like she did with Ry. Was it because he was older? Or maybe it's just because they were a lot closer than I thought. 

They finally came in from the balcony and Reamy came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. She pulled away and looked into my eyes. 

"J-justin, my dad is in the hospital and might not survive the next few days. I need to go home and see him. Ry is gonna go with me." She said. 

"I'm so sorry Reamy. Wait, Ry is going with you?" I said. 

"Yeah, I mean I wouldve wanted you to go but...hello, you're on tour. I could never ask you to put that on hold for me. That would be selfish." She said looking down.