Chapter 3

Reamy POV:

Olivia and I went to my house after talking with the boys at the park after our game. I have to admit that I'm starting to regret agreeing to go on this date at all. It's not because of Justin. Ive just had a bad track record with guys in general; I always have to screw something up. Either that or the guy is a complete douche. I'll just go out and and have some fun I will try no to....scratch that, I will not fall for Justin.....

"Hey, are you okay? You've been staring into space for quite a while now. Daydreaming about Bieber?" Olivia said, suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Absolutely not!" I lied. 

"Right....Anyway, lets get you ready for that date of yours." She said as we walked to m closet. 

We spent almost an our just trying to figure out what I was going to wear. We finally settled on a beautiful navy blue low cut dress that stopped only inches above my knees and fit my curves nicely. I was putting on the finishing touches on my makeup while Olivia was curling my hair. 

When I was all done, I stood in front of the full length mirror to get a better look at myself. For a second, I didnt even recognize who I was staring at. 

"I have to admit, I look pretty damn hot." I said studying myself in the mirror. 

"I'll say. I can see Bieber's jaw dropping to the floor all ready." She giggled. 

I shook my head and made my way over to my desk and logged on to twitter. I wrote one last thing before I left, seeing as Justin should be here any minute.

'Getting ready to go out on my date! Wish me luck :)' 

I also creeped on Justin's page to see what he had tweeted today. 

'Wow, just witnessed @RayRay win a soccer game, she's a #BEAST at soccer, kind of a turn on ;)'  3 hours ago. 

'About to pick up my date, who knew I'd be so nervous?' 

I quickly tweeted back:

'@justinbieber So you're basically saying I turn you on? Haha' 

Almost instintaniously I got lots of mentions and replies. No doubt all of them where from those crazy ass beliebers. I also got a couple from Chaz and Ryan. 

Justin: '@RayRay Absolutley ;) 

Chaz: 'Watching @justinbieber and @RayRay flirt is the cutest thing. Not! JK :)' 

Ryan: '@justinbieber you have now got almost the whole world hatin' on @RayRay. You better hope she doesnt get mauled my a pack of Beliebers! :0' 

Random: 'OMG who is @RayRay and why is she flirting with Justin? #WehateReamy'

'Wow @RayRay keep your slutty behavior to yourself. #WehateReamy'

'@RayRay we all know you're a whore, Justin doesnt need you in his life. #WehateReamy'

I swore that I wouldnt let all of this negativity get to me, but its so hard knowing that probably more than 80% of the female population under 18 hates me right now. And thats on a worldwide scale. Think about that for a second. I quickly logged off of twitter and shut my laptop. 

Suddenly the doorbell rings, I knew it was Justin; so I glided down the stairs yelling goodbye over my shoulder to Olivia. 

I swung open to reveal Justin in a black button down shirt with a grey blazer over it, greyish skinny jeans and black and silver supras to match. He also had a single rose in his and a cheek to cheek smile on his face. He looked adorable. 

He took a second to look me up and down, bitting his lip; which made me blush. 

"You look absolutely stunning." He said handing me the rose. 

"Why thank you. You dont look so bad your self Bieber." I said as we made our way to his Range Rover."

I didnt even bother asking where we were going tonight, it really didnt matter to me, as long as I was having a good time with him, thats all I wanted. Wow, that was cheesy......

We arrived at our destination relitively fast. Once we got out of the car, Justin told me to close my eyes.

"Why?" I asked making my way around the front of the car. "It's dark out, what if I run into something?"

"I would never let that happen. Now, just close your eyes." He said softly, intertwining our fingers together. 

I closed my eyes and let him lead the way. 

"Okay, open your eyes." He said about a minute later. 

I opened my eyes and and saw the most beautiful sight....ever. I couldn't believe that he would do this, especially for me.