Chapter 13

Reamy POV: 

I woke up the next morning to an empty hotel room. I wandered into the kitchen to find Chaz eating a bowl of cereal. 

"Where's Justin and Ryan?" I said sitting beside him. 

He shrugged. "I don't know. They do this alot, so I just wait till they get back."    

"Oh. Seems like they leave you out a lot..." I said. 

"Yeah, it's because they do. I guess I'm okay with it." He said with no emotion. 

"Well I can see that you're deff not okay with it. How about you and I go out and have some fun?" I smiled. 

His face brightened up. "That'd be cool." 

"Well, lets go!" I yelled. 

We both got dressed and headed into town. We went shopping and baught a whole lot of useless things. Afterwards, we went to the beach. I burried Chaz up to his neck in sand and took a picture. 

"Oh I am so tweeting this." I said laughing. 

Me: 'haha, having fun in the sun....and sand w/@ChazSomers.' (Twitpic attached.)

I eventually dug Chaz out of the sand and we just walked along the shoreline and talked. 

My mind drifted to Olivia, I havent talked to her since I left. Even though she pissed me off; she is still my best friend and I missed her. She's like my sister. I felt a single tear find its way down my cheek. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Chaz said, wiping it away. 

"I just really miss Olivia..." I said. 

He gently took hold of my hand and laced our fingers together. It kinda felt good. I needed some comfort right now.

"Why dont you call her? I bet she would like that." He said. 

"Well we're not exactly on speaking terms right now." I said. 

"Well, you've got me, Justin and Ryan until you are." He smiled. 

"That's good to know. Thanks." I smiled back. 

We headed back to the hotel not noticing that it was already dusk. As soon as we stepped into the room, we got bombarded with questions and worried looks. 

"Baby!" Justin said running over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Where have you been?" He said resting his head in crook of my neck. 

I laughed. "You're the ones who ditched us remember? Chaz and I just hung out all day because you and Ryan were totally M.I.A."

"I'm sorry, we should've left you guys here." Ryan spoke up. 

"It's okay baby, I forgive you!" Chaz yelled running over to Ryan, hugging him. 

They were holding eachother, petting eachother's heads. 

"You guys are gay." I laughed. 

They both came over to me and Justin and engulfed us in a huge hug. 

"Guys, I cant breathe." I laughed. 

They all let go and Ryan and Chaz went to go sit on the couch. 

"So you spent all day with....Chaz?" Justin said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. 

"Yeah, is there a problem with that? You werent here." I said simply. 

"No, I guess not..." He mumbled. 

"Someone's jelly!" I yelled sitting between Ryan and Chaz. 

"Absolutley not!" Justin yelled. 

"Okay, stop acting like it," I snapped. 

Justin POV: 

I had to admit, I was a little jealous of Chaz spending time with Reamy without me knowing. I didnt have much time to think about it, my phone interrupted my thoughts, ringing. 

"Hello?" I answered, walking out to the balcony. 

"Uh, this is Justin, righ?" I heard a female voice answered. 

"Yeah, who is this?" I asked, hoping it wasnt a crazy fan who got ahold of my number. 

"Oh sorry, this is Olivia, Reamy's friend." She said. 

"Ohhh, Olivia. Hey what's up?" I said. 

"I just wanted to tell you to watch out." She said quietly. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked worried. 

"Let's just say, Reamy isnt telling you everything, she's not who she says she is." She said hanging up. 

What. the. hell?