Chapter 4

Reamy POV: 

It was a stunning gazebo on the end of a pier with lights handing everywhere. There was a candle light dinner set up in the middle of the gazebo. We both sat down, but I couldnt stop gazing at the beautiful view. 

"So, you like it?" Justin asked snapping me out of my thoughts."

"Like it? I love it. Thank you." I said. 

"I'm glad." He smiled. 

We talked for what seemed like hours. I feel like I've known him for years and it was probably the same vice versa. Somehow we landed on the subject of twitter...great, my favorite subject right now. 

"Look, I know my fans are giving you a really hard time, but the best thing is to ignore it..." He said. 

"Trust me, I try but the fact that We hate Reamy was trending today, worries me. Millions of people I dont know hate my guts right now, Justin." I said looking down. 

He sighed deeply. "I'm sorry I'm putting you through this, all I can say is you dont need to worry about them when you've got me," He smirked. 

"Good to know." I smiled. 

After the delicious dinner, Justin and I walked around the city. It was nice to know that Stratford didnt have any poparazzi around. We werent bothered by any flashing lights. It was great. 

We walked back to his car and he drove me home and walked me to my door. 

"Thank you again for the wonderful dinner Justin. I had a great time." I smiled. 

"No problem shawty..." He said leaning in to my face so our noses were touching. 

I could tell he was about to make a move, so I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek. 

"Uh, did I miss something?" Justin said with a worried look on his face. 

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p'. 

I leaned into him and placed a soft kiss on his lips and he immediatly responded. I felt like electricity was running through my lips as they moved with his. I felt his toungue glide along my bottom lip, knowing what he was asking for. I slowly parted my lips. He thrusted his toungue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. Our tongues dances together rhythmically. 

We had been making out on my doorstep for a good ten minutes before the door suddenly swung open to reveal a very shocked Olivia. 

Justin and I broke apart and nervously turned toward Olivia. 

"Uh, hi Olivia...." Justin said. 

"Hey, Justin. You guys look like you were having fun."

"Yeah...." I said. 

"I'll just let you two say goodbye...." Olivia said turning around and leaving.

"Wow, that was-" I started.

"Amazing..." Justin finished. 

"I'll say" I said blushing. 

"Look, I have to go back on tour tomorrow afternoon but I would love to keep in touch with you." He said shyly. 

"Same here" 

"And maybe I could fly you out to visit sometime?" He added. 

"Of course, that would be amazing! Well good night Justin." I said. 

"Night Reamy, Sweet dreams." he said giving me one last kiss. 

As soon as I was on the other side of the door, I screamed. 

"That was the best night of my life. And that kiss? God, we made out for ten minutes!" I said as Olivia made her way over to me. 

"Too bad he's going back on tour......you think there could be anything between you two when he's literaly 6,000 miles away?" she pointed out. 

"Wow, thanks Olivia for pointing that out!" I said. 

"I'm just saying, did you think it was really going to last? He's surrounded by millions of girls....I'm just saying."

"Wow some friend you are." I saying storming up to my room. 

I couldn't believe that my own best friend, practically my sister doesn't believe that I could have something with Justin. She was just jealous right? Or was I having a hard time facing the reality of her actually being right? That could've been the last time I see him in a while......