Chapter 18

RPoV:  
I woke up to a completely empty hospital room, not even my dad was in his bed...wierd. I went down to the cafeteria, the boys are most likely to be there. And sure enough they were all sitting at a table sipping coffee with my....dad? I quickly walked over to them.  
"Dad, what are you doing out of bed?" I fumed.  
"Calm down, Reamy. Doctor said I made a full recovery, he's letting me go home this afternoon." He smiled.  
"And no one wanted to wake me?" I looked at them. 
"Hey, just chill Ray." Ry Good said pulling me into his lap. "Your dad is coming home, be happy, not upset." He said as he kissed my cheek.  
I blushed furiously. I could see Justin out of the corner of my eye. I could tell he was uncomfortable seeing me with Ry. My dad gave me a look, asking the silent question that I already knew the answer to.  
"It's complicated." was all I said to him.  
He nodded and took another sip of his coffee. "So how long are you kids in town for?" He asked.  
"Well I dont know about them, but I'll be here as long as you want me dad." I smiled. "But Justin and the guys have to leave in about two days to continue the tour."  
"I want you to go with them." my dad said "I dont want you to give up touring the world for me, I'll always be here. This chance wont."  
"Thank you!" I beamed. "Can we uh, go home now? I'm super tired." I said rubbing my eyes.  
Everyone agreed and we hopped in the car and went back to my house.  The next two days were hell for all of us. With all the tension, fighting and akward silences. And my poor dad was caught in the middle of it, probably confused as hell. Anyway, the time came for us to head back to the tour, we all said our goodbyes to my dad and we headed off to the airport. And with my luck I got seated next to Justin.  I logged onto twitter,tweeted and scrolled through my timeline.  
Me: 'Well my dad made a full recovery, thank God! Back to #MyWorldinternational !' 
Justin: 'I'm deeply sorry for canceling a few concerts on you guys, but you know I would NEVER do that if it wasnt for a good reason.''Anyway, I'm back on tour and Bangladesh is my next stop, ya'll ready #MyWorldinternational'  
Selena: 'I'm so excited to join my bestie @justinbieber on #MyWorldinternational!'  
What? Selena was coming? Why? Just when Justin and I start having problems, she pops up.  
Rihanna: 'What?! no more #Jeamy? @justinbieber what happened?' 
KatyPerry: '@RayRay text me girl, we have A LOT to talk about...*cough,cough* no more #Jeamy?'  

I was fortunate enough to meet all of Justin's celebrity friends, they were all pretty awesome and super nice. Katy had actually become one of my best friends. 

'Yay Justin is back on tour. Why'd he cancel in the first place?'  
'Um, I'm glad there's no more #Jeamy. I like #Jelena better!'  
'Surves @RayRay right. Justin was too good for her anyway.' 
KatyPerry: 'ATTENTION BELIEBERS: Stop hating on my girl @RayRay, hating her wont make @justinbieber love her any less.' 'And on that note...stop the HATE and go maturbate, beliebers!' 
I laughed at that one, Katy was so funny and outspoken. I just know the beliebers will go crazy over that one. I'll just sit back and watch the show... 
Chaz: RT stop the HATE and go maturbate, beliebers!' 
Ryan: RT stop the HATE and go maturbate, beliebers!' 
RyGood: RT stop the HATE and go maturbate, beliebers!' 
Me: RT stop the HATE and go maturbate, beliebers!' 
I logged off of Twitter and layed back in my seat. I looked over at Justin who was reading a magazine. 
"So uh, Selena's coming on tour?" I asked quietly. 
He turned to look at me, "Uh, yea. I thought you wouldnt mind..." He trailed off, looking out the window.  
"Of course..." I mumbled.  
"Look Reamy, I love you, more than you will ever know. And I know you're confused about your feelings right now but...I just want you to know that I want to be with you, not Selena. That kiss was nothing, I guess I just got caught up in the moment, but it was the biggest mistake I've ever made, because I ended up hurting you, and that's not what I wanted. I know you have this thing with Ry right now but I just want you to give me a chance, one chance to make you see how sorry I am and that I want you to take me back." He pleaded.  
"You know, I've been wanting to say this for a while...Justin Drew Bieber, I am in love with you, I have been for a while, and yes it did hurt when you kissed Selena but what really got to me is that you say it was a mistake but you still kept it from me, I would have been less mad if you just came to me and told me, instead of me finding out from some gossip magazine, do you know how embarrassing that was? All of my friends back home were already skeptical of me being with you, but you had to confirm their doubts by kissing her in public? But that's behind us, you were forgiven a while ago.  As for Ry...I do have feelings for him but their not as strong as what I'm feeling for you, no one will ever compare to you, Justin." I said leaning against him.  
"So you'll give me another chance?" He said as he linked our hands together.  
"Of course."  
"So word on the street is that Katy started a buzz on Twitter. I believe it was...'stop the hate and go maturbate?" He questioned.  
"Oh, uh yeah. Katy is very opinionated,sorry about that" i mumbled. 
“Are you kidding? That was hilarious!” He chuckled.   We talked and laughed the rest of the way. We finally landed a few hours later and exited the plane into the airport. There was paparazzi and fans every where we turned. Even Ry couldn’t keep all of them away, so we tried our best to hurry to the car that was waiting for us. We drove to the hotel that the rest of the crew was staying at. Everyone was waiting for us in the lobby. Pattie ran to me with open arms.   “Aw, sweetie, how’s your father doing?” She said.   “He’s actually made a full recovery. He is going to be fine.” I smiled at her.   She nodded and pulled away. On the other hand, Scooter seemed furious.   “What the hell Justin!!! You cant just leave without clearing with me first.” Scooter yelled.   “Chill man. I had to, I couldn’t leave my girlfriend in her time of need.” He said calmly.   “You should’ve told somebody so we could reschedule.” He said as his face went back to it’s normal color.   “Now if you don’t mind, Reamy and I are going to take a nap after that long ride.” Justin said taking the room key from his mother.   We walked all the way to our room, holding hands in silence. As soon as we entered the room, I plopped down on the bed and got under the covers. Justin joined me soon after. I scooted over to him and layed my head on his chest.   “I swear I could lay like this forever.” He said.   I smiled and leaned up to kiss him, he quickly responded. The kiss soon deepened and quickened in pace. I felt his tongue glide along my bottom lip, begging for entrance that I’d be happy to give. Before I could comprehend what was happening, he was hovering over me, one by one our clothes started piling up on the floor. I pulled away before it got too far.   “Justin, I-I…we can’t do this…” I stuttered.   “Why not?” He questioned.   “Because, I made a promise that I would wait.” I said gesturing to my purity ring.   He sighed heavily and rolled off of me.   “Does it bother you?” I asked.   “Does what bother me?”   “That I have a purity ring.” I mumbled.   “Of course not.” He said sarcastically.   “Be mad all you want, Justin. I’m not having sex with you.” I said.   He got out of bed and went into the common area of the suit. I layed back on the headboard and sighed. Why did it bother him so much? I mean, I love him but I will not break my promise for anyone. I just cant understand why he got so upset over it.   I got dressed and went into the common area. Scooter, Pattie, Ry, Ryan, Justin and Chaz were sitting around. I sat next to Justin on the couch and layed my head on his shoulder, he shrugged me off  and went into the kitchen area.   “What the hell is your problem?” I yelled at him as I stood up from the couch. “Are you seriously mad at me because I won’t fuck you?” I yelled.   I soon regretted what I said as everyone’s head snapped in justin and I’s direction. I sighed and left the hotel room. I ran outside and tried to find the nearest park. I sat on one of the benches and relaxed. I noticed a group of girls staring at me and whispering.   “Um, can I help you?” I said sarcastically.   They came over to me.   “Why don’t you do us a big favor and leave Justin alone?” One girl said.   “And what makes you think I give a crap about what you think?” I said.   “Just know that you and Justin won't be together for long, his fans always come first."

____________________________________________________

My laptop still has that problem.

Even if I arrange it, it still go back like this.

-sigh- I hope you understand.

VCF~!