Chapter 9

A/N: umm.. Hey Guys. 

The song in this story is Who says by Selena Gomez, but let's just pretend that Reamy wrote it for the sake of the story. But you should totally check out that song, its really great. 

No Hate on Selena Gomez.

VCF~! 

Leggo~!!!!!!

____________________________________________

Reamy POV 

All I wanted to do was get the hell away from that God damn hotel and away from Justin. I mean he practically called me a slut. Is that the way he sees me? 

I was currently walking the streets of beautiful Barcelona, Spain, with my guitar of course, trying to find the perfect spot to play and relax. The view was the perfect chance to get my mind of Justin. Suddenly my phone buzzed, indicating that I revieved a new text. I spoke too soon. 

From: Biebs   To: Reamy

Reamy, I'm so sorry, I shouldnt have said those things to you. Can you please come back to the hotel so we can talk about this. 

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and kept walking. I had been exploring the wonders of Spain for almost an hour and I just couldnt get enough of this amazing city. 

Since I left the hotel, I got losts of worried text messages from Justin, Chaz, Ryan and even Scooter. But I ignored them and went back to enjoying my day. I decided to update my twitter, but before I did that I noticed that Justin tweeted something not too long ago.

Justin: 'Wow, havent been on here in a while. How's everyone doing? :)'

 I rolled my eyes and continued to tweet. 

'Exploring the streets of Barcelona, Spain and its safe to say that I have fallen in love with this beautiful city :)'

I was so busy looking down at my phone, that I wasnt even looking out where I was going. I suddenly crashed into someone. 

"I'm so sorry," I said as I looked up. Justin. Great

"Ugh, it's you..." I mumbled. 

"Please, just hear me out."  He pleaded.

"Fine. Walk with me." I said sighing. 

He grinned quickly but then became very serious. "Look, I didn't mean it when I called you a slut. I was just upset because I know you feel something for me and you wouldnt admit it, but that's no excuse for what I said. Ignorance, it was pure ignorance and again, I'm sorry." He said looking down shyly. 

I dont know if I want to forgive him or not, let alone admit that I actually have feelings for him. How do I know that this will work? I guess I dont. 

"Justin.....you're right, I do like you...a lot, but that doesnt change anything, it doesnt change who you are. You have creeps with cameras and crazy ass fans following you around constantly, i dont think I'm ready to deal with something like that." I said looking up at his slightly disappointed face. 

"Reamy, I understand where your coming from and I cant guarantee that everything will always be perfect between us, because it wont, all I know is that I've fallen in love with you in the short time I've known you and all I'm asking for is a chance, just one chance."

"You. Love. Me?" Was all I could say. 

He nodded his head. "So will you give me a chance?"

"Okay, Bieber I'll give you a chance; lets date for a while and see how it goes okay?"