Chapter 2

Justin POV: 

Chaz, Ryan and I made it home from the park and hung out in the living room.

"Dude, what was up with you and that Reamy chick earlier?' Chaz asked breaking the silence in the room. 

"I don't know, there's just something about her...." I said drifting into my own world. 

"Okay man......just don't let this be like the whole Caroline thing.." Was all I heard before I completely spaced out.

I remember every detail of her beautiful face, from her stunning green eyes, to her cute little freckles and that amazing smile. I have to admit that she was gorgeous. I needed to get to know her, despite her basically telling me that she wasn't interested. 

I pulled out my IPhone and found her number in my contacts list and started tapping away.

To: Ray

Hey, it was nice meeting you at the park today, you're the first real person I've met in a long time :)

From: Ray

It was nice meeting you too, and I'm flattered but I'm just regular old Reamy.

To: Ray

Yea but you don't know how much of regular I really need right now. Anyway, how does me, you, dinner and a movie sound?

From: Ray

Sounds good. Say tomorrow, 7:30?

To: Ray

Sure, what movie? Oh and I'll need your address.

From: Ray 

Suprise me! I'll text you my address later but right now I'm kind of busy. TTYL. :)

With that our conversation ended. I didn's even expect her to say yes. But I'm thankful she did. I grabbed my laptop and logged into twitter, it wasn't hard to find Reamy's twitter, I instantly follwed her.

'The biebs has a hot date tomorrow night with @RayRay. Should be interesting! :)'

I intantly got replies from curious/angry fans; maybe I should watch what I say....

But on tweet in particular caught my eye: it was from Reamy.

'@justinbieber who said it was a date? :)'

Was she kidding? I had no time to find out; I was being dragged away from my computer by my insane friends.

 ______________________________________

Reamy POV: 

I quickly scanned through my  twitter feed when something caught my eye.

'The biebs has a hot date with @RayRay tommorow night, should be interesting!'

Uh-uh, no he didn't. This is just great, now I'm going to get thousands upon thousands of tweets from angry girls that I don't even know! So he thinks it's a date huh?

I logged off of my computer and plopped down on my bed. As much as I didn't want to go on that date, I had to at least give the guy a chance; I mean what do I have to lose?. And who knows I may end up actually liking him.

(Next Morning)

I woke up to the sun beaming straight into my room. I slipped out of bed and made my way across the cold hardwood floor to my desk. I opened my laptop and logged on to twitter. Yeah, i was becoming addicted to this pointless website. 

I scrolled through my timeline and decided to look at the mentions I had from last night, most of them were from people I didn't know but judging from their hurtful words; they were Justin's fans.

'Ugh are you serious? Justin is so out of @RayRay's legue. #justinshouldstaysingle.' 

'Who is @RayRay anyway? From the looks of her profile picture, she's a whore....#justinshouldstaysingle'

Apparently #justinshouldstaysingle was the top trending topic right now. Even though most of the comments were rude and hurtful, I shrugged them off. 

'Everyone should stop hating on @RayRay, we don't even know her, plus if you were real fans of Justin you would be happy for him like I am. #stophatingbehappy4JB'

That last one made me smile so I retweeted it. 

I also decided to creep on Justin's page.

'Good morning world. Felling extra ecstatic gotta date tonight. Be happy for me? #stophatingandbehappy4JB :)'

With that I logged off and went to trake a hot shower. That's when everything finally sunk in....Me. Justin Bieber. Date. Tonight. Wow. 

 _________________________________

Justin POV: 

I was at the local basketball court playing ball with Ryan, Chaz and Christian. Of course Chaz and I were just destroying Ryan and Christian.

We took a break for a whie when something caught my eye; Reamy was in the park playing soccer with what I assumed to be her friends in on a field not far from the court.

I went to get a little closer to watch her play; Chaz and Ryan followed me. I was amazed at her skill. She zigzagged almost all the way down the field past eight people. She lost the ball but quickly won it back. She then kicked the ball from where she was with so much power, it could be heard from where I was standing. The goalie dove for the ball but couldn't save it. She scored.

"Ah, get some!!" Reamy yelled. 

"Ive never seen anyone play like that...." Chaz said with his mouth hanging open in awe.

"No kidding." Ryan added. 

Then there was a loud buzzer signaling that the clock ran out of time. Reamy was given numerous high-fives and 'good jobs'. She and Olivia were making their way over to us.

"Hey, I didn't know you guys were here." She said smiling. 

God how I loved that smile. 

"Yeah, we were at the court playing some ball when we saw you playing." I said.

"Yea? What'd you think?" She asked. 

"You destroyed the other team, you've got some impressive skills, and how long have you been playing soccer?" Ryan spoke up.

"Well I'm 16 now so.....about 10 years." She says confidently.

Wow, just wow. This girl amazes me more and more by the passing second. i like a girl that's not afraid to sweat. 

"I never took you for the sporty type." I said as we all took a seat on the grass.

"Well, that just goes to show how much you don't know about me." She said smirking.

"Well I'll have the perfect opportunity to learn plenty about you tonight." I said mimicking her smirk.