Chapter 15

Nobody's POV:
Charlie and the others were done cleaning the hotel until Alastor came back from walking.

"Oh, Alastor! Freya, wants to tell you something so she's in her hotel room" Charlie said as she was sorting out the paperwork. "Okay, Charlie! I'll go see her" Alastor said as he went to Freya's room until he realise the door was locked. Alastor felt something was wrong, he used his magic to unlock the door and saw the room was empty.

"Charlie! We have a problem! Freya is not in her room!" Alastor said in a panic tone. This cause everyone to panic even they were really worried of her too. "Where could she be?" Nifty asked as she was looking for Freya. "I didn't know... But we need find her before someone will" Alastor said as Charlie and the others leave the hotel to look for Freya.

Your's POV:
I slowly woke up from the darkness and I was in a dark room. I tried to stand up but my hands were chain up, I tried to break free but it was to strong even the chains was made of metal too. Then I heard someone was here, I quickly turned to the person. It was Vox. I saw lots of cables were connected to his TV head, then Vox saw me as he smiled evilly too. I realise, he wasn't wearing clothes even his body is made of metal.

 I realise, he wasn't wearing clothes even his body is made of metal

"I see your awake. I was planning on awakening you up but you woke up by yourself" Vox said as he removes those cables were connected on his TV head. "What do you want from me, Vox..." I asked as I was not looking at him. "I just want to send a message to Alastor because I want to kill him so I'll make it quick then" Vox said as I was really scared of, what he means. Then Vox grabbed my wings until he ripped my wings off my back as I felt a lot pain, I screamed in pain as blood comes out of my back.

"M-my wings... Y-you ripped them o-off... I c-can't get back to D-Dad..." I said as I was in pain even fear too. "You'll get used to hell because you be living here for along time. I'll be back after, I'll send those to Alastor" Vox said as he left the room. I begin to cry as I was calling for help but.... No one came.

"Charlie..... Vaggie...... Angel....... Nifty........ Husk..... Alastor...... Please, found me before, it be's too late" I said as I was looking down on the floor. Even, waiting for someone to save me too.