Chapter 9

Your's POV:
Charlie and Vaggie were helping Husk to get better but he was annoyed even telling them to leave him alone too. So, I decided to help him because I cannot see him suffer like this. It makes me really sad even he doesn't deserve getting hurt by someone too.

"What are you doing here, Freya? I thought you were resting..." Husk said as he was not looking at me. "Husk... Why are you shutting everyone even your friends out too? They are trying to help you..." I said as I grabbed the bandage from the first-aid kit. "No one cares about me, Freya... I'm just a stupid demon, who ends up in hell for my punishment even my sins too..." Husk said as he was growling in anger. I didn't give up on him so I broke the silence again.

"Husk... I care for your safety even... I care for you. I hate to see every demons in hell to suffer from the extermination. This makes me really sad for you and your friends.... Even, everyone too. So, please. Don't say that again Husk" I said as Husk was sitting there in shocked of, what I said to him. His expression was still shocked until he looks away from me.

"Make it quick, Freya... I don't want the others to see this..." Husk said as I smile at him and putting the bandage around his arm even put the bandage around his stomach too, until I was done bandaged him. Husk stands up as he walks out of the room until he stops at the doorway. "Thanks, Freya for bandaging me and..... This is the first time for me. No one cares for me until... You came along... Thank you" Husk said as he left the room. I was still standing there until I smiled softly at Husk.

Nobody's POV:
When Husk left the room as Husk was smiling the first time but little did he and Freya know, Alastor was watching them and he was jealous too. This is the first time Alastor is jealous of Husk, he doesn't understand why is he jealous. Then Alastor realised, he was falling for Freya. He quickly walks away so no one didn't see him even, what's he doing too, but he was wrong, Angel Dust saw him even knows, what's going on too.

"Well, It's a competition of, who will win Freya's heart. I am so going to win Freya" Angel said as he went back to his hotel room. This is going to be a big challenge to win Freya's heart but they realise, Freya is an angel. Is it forbidden to fall in love with an angel for a demon? They didn't know if, it's forbidden or not. They need to find out about it before one of them will make a move on Freya.