Chapter 17

Your's POV:
I was still resting until I heard a lot of noise from the lobby, I came out of my room to see, what's going on. When I came out of my room, I saw Charlie's parents were here. This was shocking me, Lucifer looks like me and Charlie.

"Charlie. I need to see her because I never met my sister before" Lucifer said to Charlie as I listened to their conversation. "What?! Dad! You never told me, you have a sist- Wait a minute! She's your sister.... That means she's my auntie!" Charlie said in shocked as Lucifer's wife was calming Charlie down.

"Sweet. I know it's confusing for you but right now. Your father needs to see her" she said as Charlie was prepared to say something until I came to the lobby. I got their attention on me as three of them were shocked to see me. Lucifer walks up to me as he looked nervous until he broke the silence. "H-Hello... My name is Lucifer as known you oldest brother..." Lucifer said as I was standing there until I gave him a hug.

"My name is Freya. And, I'm so happy to have a oldest brother!" I said in a happy tone as Lucifer hugged back too. Then Lucifer saw my back until he realised, I lose my wings. This made him really worried of me. "Freya?! Are you okay?! What happened to your wings?!" Lucifer asked in a panic tone as I calm him down. I started to explain, what happened to me as he listened.

/Time Skip/

When I finished explaining to him, Lucifer broke the tea cup with his hand in anger. I have a bad feeling about this. Then Lucifer got a gun out of nowhere as I realises, what his doing.

"Honey! I'll be back. I need to take care of something" Lucifer said as he left the hotel. "Lucifer, no!" "Lucifer, yes!" And with that, Lucifer left the hotel as we all watched him leave the hotel. "Lucifer always gets angry. Anyways, I'm Lilith. Charlie's mother" Lilith said as I nodded at her.

"Welp! I'll be waiting for my oldest brother then... I wonder, what's he going to do to hi-"

BOOM!!!

I was cut out, when I heard a explosion as I saw it too. Me, Charlie and the others were horrified of, what did Lucifer do to Vox. Maybe, he killed him already, when the explosion came.

"Lucifer did it, again. I hope he'll fix the city, right now" Lilith said as she was drinking tea. How is she so calm of this?!?! It's going to be along time to get to know my oldest brother. I hope he doesn't kill anyone too.