Chapter 7

Your's POV:
I was with Vaggie at the bar as we were talking even Husk was working at the bar too.

"Freya? Why are you here in hell? Your wings are not black so your not a fallen angel because your wings are still white" Vaggie said as she was curious. "Well, you see, Vaggie... I'm the daughter of, God himself and the princess of heaven too" I said as Husk spits out his drink in shocked. Charlie and the others were shocked of, what I said.

"So, your the princess of heaven?! Even, the daughter of, God himself too?!" Husk asked as he was making sure, I was telling the truth. "Yes. This is the truth..." I said to Husk as he starts to calm down. Then I felt someone pulls my dress as I looked down to see, it was Nifty. "Your dress is so beautiful! Even, it's so soft too!" Nifty said as she was touching. I smiled at her because she was so cute, I couldn't help it.

"Hey, Freya? I think it's better if, you stay here in the hotel so every demons doesn't see you. It's for your safety" Charlie said as she was getting the hotel ready. "Okay, Charlie. Can you tell me, where is the library is? I want to read" I said as Charlie nodded at me. "Yes. The library is down the hallway" Charlie said as she want back to work. I walk down the hallway until I made it to the library, I started to choose a book and she begins read too.

/Time Skip/

When I finished reading the book, I remember my Mom reads me a story for bedtime even sings me a song too, until Mom passed are away. I really missing her. Tears started to form in my eyes as I crying lot. I begin to sing as I was on the balcony.

Nobody's POV:
Tom Trench was walking around in the city as he was enjoying himself until he heard someone singing. It was surprising for Tom but he followed the song until he saw you on the balcony of the hotel and he was shocked to see Angel even you look like Charlie too, but you're even more beautiful. Tom listen to your beautiful song as you sing.

Tom was amazed and falling in love with you as he has hearts in his eyes, he quickly went back to the 666 news studio as he was thinking about you a lot. Even, you didn't know, he was listening to your beautiful song too.