Chapter 11

Your's POV:
I was reading as I was relaxing until I heard a noise in the kitchen. I went to check it out until I saw the kitchen was a mess. I looked at Alastor, Angel and Husk as they were nervously scared of me until I broke the silence.

"Let's get the kitchen cleaned up before Charlie or Vaggie will get angry of this" I said as we all begin to clean up the kitchen.

/3 hours later/

We all finish cleaning up the kitchen until Charlie comes in and she was holding a letter too. This cause me and the others to look at her in curious of the letter.

"Guys! Guess, what! We are going to make a party here in the hotel so demons can check in!" Charlie said as she was determined to help her people still. "Charlie? Is it a good idea? Because, we don't want Freya to be in danger" Vaggie said as she was a little worried for my safety even the others agreed with her too.

"Vaggie. It's okay. We need to help Charlie with the hotel so her kingdom can become a better place in hell. Even, stopping the extermination too, from killing demons" I said as I was supporting Charlie. Vaggie sigh in defeat as she looks at me until she looks back at Charlie. "Okay, then. But! We need to keep an eye on Freya so we can know, she's okay. Even, we need to keep her away from the overlords. We don't know, what they want from her too" Vaggie said in a serious tone to Charlie and the others. They all agreed with her as Charlie agreed too.

"So, it's settles! Each of us will keep an eye on Freya so we can make sure the overlords stays away from her. Even, if we lose her. One of us will look for her as someone keeps an eye on the overlords" Husk said as they nodded at him. "Great! Let's get the party ready so demons will check in and have fun too!" Angel said as Charlie and the others went to work so the party will be ready.

"I hope Dad doesn't know, I was missing..." I said to myself as I want to help the others to getting the party ready for the hotel.