Chapter 3

Your's POV:
I slowly woke up from the darkness even I had enough strength to stand up too. My vision was blurry but my vision was back to normal. I felt pain in my head as I was growling.

"What happened? And.... Where am I?" I asked myself as I was looking around of my surrounding until I saw the big city in front of me.

 Where am I?" I asked myself as I was looking around of my surrounding until I saw the big city in front of me

"Wow... So, this is, what hell looks like..." I said as I was still looking at the city. I start to walk towards the city as I feel like it was a adventure for me. But, I need to be careful around here. This is hell even they are bad demons, who did their crimes in the living world for their punishment.

/3 hours later/

I was looking around the city as I saw every demons were looking at me in shocked even they were whispering too. I avoid eye contact from them but I listen to them as they were talking.

"Is that the princess of hell?!" "What happened to her?! She's an angel?!" "That's impossible! That's not the princess! She looks different! Also, she's even beautiful too!" They said as I was confuse of them. Did they say 'the princess of hell'? They have a princess? Even, do I look the same of her too? I was so confused of, what's going on until I decide to go up to them even broke the silence too.

"Excuse me, Sir? I heard you, what you said... Even, who's the princess of hell?" I asked as they were shocked of me. "Wow... I didn't expect that coming. Anyways! Her name is Charlotte but her name is Charlie and she is the daughter of Lucifer and Lilith too. So, if you still don't know about her. Go to the TV, where every demons are watching, right now" he said as he points towards the shop has lots of TV.

"Thank you so much for your help, Sir" I said as I gave him a closed eye smile to him. I fly towards the shop as I didn't see their blushing.