Chapter 2

Your's POV:
When I was finish reading, I heard Dad calling me so I came out of my room and come to the living room, where my Dad is. I'm wondering, what does my dad want now?

"Freya. Want to talk to you about something... Please, sit down" Dad said as I set down on a chair even I was listening to him too. "Listen, Freya.... I want to talk about, when you take my place..." Dad said as I was shocked of, what he said. Why is Dad talking about that, unless... Oh no! Dad wants me to rule heaven soon, I'm not ready for this. Dad should understand me! But, no! He doesn't listen to me! Even, he supports me but he doesn't listen to me still!

"Dad! I don't wanna talk about this! You never listen to me! You support me for long time but you don't listen to me still! Why will you never understand me! I don't wanna talk about this, Dad!" I said as I fly to my room and lock the door so Dad doesn't come in.

"Freya! Please, understand! I'm doing this for your own good! I want you to take my place one day! Even, I want you to get married to someone too!" Dad said as I didn't respond to him. Then Dad leave me alone, I then start to cry as I was at the balcony of my room. I start to cry so hard, I let all the pain out.

/2 hours later/

I started to calm down from crying my eyes out. I was prepared to lie down on my bed until I heard a song.

I was shocked to hear a song even it was sad too. I flight out of my room from the balcony as I was following the song until I found the song was coming from. The song was coming from hell, I was looking down as I was still listen to the song. My curiosity was the best of me so I fly down to hell. Then I felt myself, I was getting pulled down by something.

"What the?! What's going on?! Why am I getting pulled out?!" I asked myself as I was struggling to break free from the force until I was pulled down to hell. "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed as I was falling down until everyone to darkness.