Chapter 19 (Final chapter)

3 years later~

Your's POV:
It was a long time now and I missed my friends from hell even my oldest brother too. Dad was really worried about me even he was happy, I was okay too. Then Dad give me a new wings as I told him everything, what happened to me. Dad forgive me, what I did even he started to understand me too. Anyways, I was looking at the city from my window until Dad came into my room.

"Freya? Can we talk for a second?" Dad asked as I nodded at him. He sat next to me on my bed as I was listening to him. "Freya... I was thinking... Ever since you've made friends in hell and.... I hate seeing you upset" Dad said as I was confused of him. What is he saying? Even, what is he telling me too?

"Dad? What are you saying?" I asked him as he looked straight at me until he broke the silence. "I'm trying to say is.... You can go to hell any time you want because your friends even your brother are missing you so go ahead and visit them right now. They going to be really happy to see you again" Dad said as he was smiling at me. I smile back at Dad and give him a hug too, until I flight out of the window as I fly down to hell.

Nobody's POV:
Charlie and the others were missing Freya as they were working. Then they saw a light in the sky as it comes down until it revealed itself, it was Freya. She flies down and lands on the floor as she was in front of the hotel even Freya saw Charlie and the others were there too.

"Hey, everyone! Did all of yours miss me?" Freya asked as she was smiling at the others. Then Alastor was the first one to hug her until the others joined in the hug too. "Freya! You came back! But, How?" Vaggie asked in curiosity as they all agreed with her.

"Well... Dad give me the permission to come to hell any time, I want. Meaning, I can help you with the hotel with redemption" Freya said as Charlie and the others were so happy about this. "This is so great! Do you want to tell dad about this!" Charlie said as we all went inside the hotel. Charlie and the others were so happy about this even, this is a new beginning in hell too.

The end~