Chapter 4

Your's POV:
When I made it to the TV shop, I saw lots of demons were around the shop as they were watching the TV. I started to watch the TV too, but little did I know, someone was looking at me even watching me too.

{Comes on the 666 news}

(I.M.P Commercial Jingle comes on)

(666 news comes back on)

"Well, come back!" Katie Killjoy said as her head fell off but she puts her head back on.

"So Charlotte" Katie said as she looked at Charlie. "It's Charlie" Charlie said to Katie. "Whatever, tell us that was about this new passion project you've been insistently, pestered a news station about?" Katie asked Charlie as she smiles creepily.

"Well... As most of you know, I was born here in hell and growing up I always try to see the good in everything around me. Hell is my home and you are my people, we... we just went through another extermination. We lost so many souls and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year and no one is even given a chance! I can't stand idly by while the place, I live is subjected to such violence!" Charlie said as she was determined.

Every demons even Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench were laughing at Charlie, she was really sad even everyone laughed at her too. "What in the nine circles, makes you think a single generous in hell. Will give two shits becoming a better person?! You don't have proof your little experiment even works! You want people to be good, just because???" Katie said as she continues to laugh at her. "Well we have a patron already, who believe in our cause and he's shown incredible progress!" Charlie said to Katie as every demons stopped laughing.

"Oh? And who might that be?" Katie asked Charlie as she grim wider. "Oh... Just someone named Angel Dust" Charlie said to Katie. "The porn star?!" Tom Trench said in shocked and this course Katie killjoy to be annoyed. "You fucking would Tom. In any case that's not even accomplishment, I'm sure you can get that hooker to do anything with Enough Booger sugar and Lube" Katie said to Charlie as she was mocking her.

"I beg to differ, he's been behaved, clean and out of trouble for two weeks now" Charlie said to Katie until they were interfered by 'breaking news'. "We are receiving word that A new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed" Katie said as the screen comes on until I saw a spider demon in the turf war, I bet he is Angel Dust. "Oh shit..." Charlie said to herself. "Oh shit indeed, it looks like the one, who's just joined the battle is none other than porn actor Angel Dust. What a juicy coincidence you must feel really stupid, right now?" Katie said laughing as Tom Trench laughed too. "Ratings!" Both Katie and Tom said as Charlie freaked out and tries to cover the screen. "Don't look at this!!!" Charlie said as Katie Killjoy smirks at her even Tom Trench was looking at her too.

"Well, it looks like your little project is dead On arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be such a total failure?" Katie said as she laughs. "Yeah! Well...How does it feel that, I got your pen huh! Bitch!" Charlie to Katie Killjoy as every demons stop laughing. I was shocked of Charlie, what she said to Katie was shocked too. Charlie got scared of, what she said to her. "Oops..." Charlie said as Tom quickly runs away until Katie Killjoy got really angry and started fight with the princess. Then the TV turns off.

{The end of 666 news}

"Oh my goodness!" I said as I was shocked of, the princess of hell looks like me but she was demon and I was angel too. Anyways, I feel really sorry for her because every demons were making fun of her. She believes everyone was good but they never showed it. That's it. I'm going to help Charlie with her hotel to save her people from the extermination. Everyone deserves a second chance of, what they did.

Even, I am the princess of heaven, I will help the princess of hell with her hotel. Then I saw a limbo driving pass as I realised, it was Charlie inside the limbo even she has some friends too. I use my wings and I quickly fly after them as I followed them to the hotel.

/4 hours later/

When I made it to the hotel, I was amazed of, how it looks even the hotel was really huge too.

I was prepared to lend on the floor until I saw Charlie comes out of the hotel. I quickly hide to the corner of the building of the hotel as I was listening her.

When Charlie finished talking to her mother, she went back inside the hotel. This made me feel really sorry for her, Charlie's parents didn't supporter. I then fly down and land on the floor as I was in front of the door of the hotel. I feel really nervous but I quickly knocked on the door as I waited until Charlie open the door. When she looks at me, she was standing there in shocked.