Chapter 1

Your's POV:
I was still sleeping in my bed until I got woke up by my Dad as he was smiling. Also, my Dad is God himself. Yes, I am the daughter of God even the princess of heaven too.

"Time to woke up, my little Angel" Dad said as I got little annoyed. "Dad! I don't want to woke up now! I'm so sleepy..." I said as I was still in bed. Dad came up to my bed as I was trying to sleep again. "Come my child. Everyone is waiting for you" Dad said as he left my room. I came out of my bed and went to get myself ready too.

/3 minutes later/

I got myself ready as I came out of my room and I made sure my room is locked too. I went outside as I was getting fresh air even I was flying too until I saw the extermination Angels return from hell. I was scared of them because there was blood on them. One of the extermination Angels saw me as they say 'hi' to me, I said 'hi' in nervous as I was to stay away from them. Then I looked down to, where hell is as I was curious of, what hell looks like.

"No, Freya! Dad said, it's bad to go to hell. I need to listen to Dad" I said to myself as I fly away from hell. Then I ran into some Angels as they were really excited to see me. I cannot believe them because I'm the daughter of, God himself. It was really difficult to get away from my fans even the boys too. Every boys in heaven fell in love with me. I quickly got away from my fans as I was home.

"Thank goodness, I got away from them..." I said to myself as I went to my room until I saw one of the extermination Angels but this time, it was the leader of the extermination. I was so confused of, what's going on even, why is he talking to Dad? I just ignore it as I went to my room and locked my door too. I was prepared to read my favourite book until I started to think about, what's is hell looks like but I still ignore it as I was reading my favourite book.